Chapter 10

Mike's POV

After everything that happened with Aria I have felt down. I thought yeah maybe they would fight but Aria moving out? I never thought that would happen. I knew it would happen but not like this. Right now I'm in the department store with mom and dad. I'm actually quite mad at dad. He hasn't even talked about her or shed a tear since Aria went away. Mom has been crying 24/7. I' m getting milk with mom right now and I think I saw Ezra there.

"Mom, I think I just saw Ezra." I say.

"Mhh?" My mom asks concentrating on the text on the milk package.

"I'm gonna go get the bread." I say.

"Sure." My mom says and I go towards the way where I thought I saw Ezra. And yes I see him again, holding hands with Aria and heading towards the vegetable stands. Oh no. That's where dad just went. I run after them and grab Arias hand.

"Aria I don't think you should go that way." I say quickly and drag her to the bread stand.

"Why not?" She asks me.

"Because dad just went there, I really don't want him to make a scene." I say and take some bread. Ezra just follows us confused.

"I'll go get the vegetables then. You go get the bread." Ezra says, gives Aria a peck on the lips and walks off.

Aria's POV
"Mike how long does it take you to.." My mom says but stops when she sees us hiding behind the bread stand.

"What are you guys doing?" She asks confused.

"Hiding from dad." Mike says.

"Why?" She asks again.

"because we don't want dad to make a scene." I said.

"I'll find him." My mom said and went towards the vegetable stand.

"So how've you been?" Mike asked me.

"Incredible, me and Ezra are looking for a bigger apartment and living with him is just so amazing." I say and feel my mouth turn into a grin.

"I'm glad you're happy." He says and smiles at me.

"I just feel like we've been through so much and I think we'll finally be happy." I say.

Ezra's POV
"I just feel like we've been through so much and I think we'll finally be happy." I hear Aria say as I am walking towards the bread stand. I smiled to myself and then went around the corner.

"I got the vegetables Aria." I said and she smiled when she saw me.

"Nice. We can go home then?" She asked me.

"Sure." I said and kissed her gently.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said and we started walking towards the checkout.

Me and Ezra are at our apartment. Ezra is doing online house shopping and I am studying for tomorrows history test.

"Found something yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, there is a really nice condo near Emily's house and a small house near the brew." He said.

"Show me pictures." I said. He showed me pictures of a perfect house. It was small but at the same time big. The price was normal and we could buy it easily. So we would could move in after graduation or even earlier.

"It's beautiful Ezra." I said.

"The owner has time tomorrow to talk about the price and everything else. Should we book a meeting?" He said.