Chapter 14

Today is the 4th of May and I have a doctors appointment. I'm going to find out the gender of the baby today. Me and Ezra have been discussing names. If it's a boy it's Simon or Oscar. If it's a girl it's going to be Kara or Kendall. We are so excited! I'm already showing quite bit so soon I'm gonna have to tell my parents. That's going to be hard because my dad hates my guts.

"Lets go out." I suggest.

"Sure, The grille?"

"lets go." I said standing up and walking towards the door. I grabbed my coat and we headed out. It was a cloudy summer day and it was quite cold. I cowered my bump with my coat and my hands because I wasn't ready to deal with the judgement of people who think I am a slut because of me dating Ezra. When we reach the grill I notice my mom, dad and Mike having lunch. I would sit over there if my dad wasn't there but he is so I decide to just sit at the back corner of the room. While me and Ezra walk past their table I can see my dad's impression change from calm to furious.

Mike's POV

I saw my father getting mad and I got really confused. I looked at what he was looking at and then I saw them. I stood up and ignored my fathers orders to sit down and walked towards the table they were sitting at. Aria was trying to cover her stomach for some reason. It wasn't that flat as it was anymore. Ezra placed his hand on her stomach and smiled brightly. Aria placed her hand on top of his and smiled too. Wait.... Is she? I need to talk to her.

"Hey." I said as I reached the table.

"Hi." Aria said.

"So.. um you seem to be very fond of that stomach." I said pointing to Aria's stomach. "are you? Um..."

"Yeah.." She said.

"Any names?" I asked.

"Kara, Kendall, Oscar and Simon."

"So many?" I joked.

"They're options." She said.

Aria's POV

"Mike! Lets go!" Byron yelled.

"Bye sis." Mike said.

"Bye." I said.

"We should go." Ezra said.

"Yeah."

We paid the waitress and left. we reached the hospital at 4.50 and we had ten minutes to kill. We signed in and sat down next to the door that took us to the room that would hold the answers to my questions. Is it a boy or a girl? Is it healthy? What is my due date? etc.

"Aria Montgomery?" A woman's voice dragged me out of my thoughts.

"That's me." I said standing up and walking towards the door with Ezra. She pointed a chair for me to sit in once we reached the room. The walls were filled with different posters and pictures of pregnant women and x-rays of their babies.

"You must be Aria Montgomery, I am Dr.Banks and we have an ultrasound today if I am correct?" He said not raising eyes from my file.

"Yes." I said and he looked up.

"Well then, lie down and we'll start." He said pointing to the lying table in the middle of the room. I lied down and he took out some gel and a machine.

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes." I told him honestly.

"Well then, this might be cold." He said before placing the gel on my stomach. I flinched at first but then got used to it and he placed the small machine on my stomach. The black screen now had two white figures on it.