Chapter 18

Song of the chapter: Lie A Little Better by Lucy Hale

Today me, Ezra, Spencer and Toby are going to the Central Park and after that maybe have a coffee in a small cafe and chill. Hanna, Caleb, Alison and Wren decided on The Statue of Liberty and Emily and Paige are going to walk the Brooklyn bridge.

"Are we gonna take a shower?" Ezra asked me.

"Sure." I replied.

After showering we got dressed and I did my makeup and hair. I put my phone to charge and soon there was a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled and Spencer walked in.

"Hi!" She said.

"Hi, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, you?" She replied.

"Good, I miss my own bed though."

"How are the girls?" She asked.

"They're perfect."

"I actually wanted to tell you something." She started.

"Yes?"

"I think I might be... you know."

"Oh my god! Congrats! Does Toby know? Are you sure?"

"Well I threw up all night last night, and I'm late." She stated. "and he doesn't know yet but I need to be sure when I tell him."

"What did he think about the throwing up?" I asked.

"He thinks I have food poisoning."

"Oh well, I'll tell Ezra to have a boys day with Toby and we'll have a girls day together. Go shopping, get a manicure etc. And then swoop in a small pregnancy test buying trip.

"Okay." She agreed. Soon there was another knock on the door.

"Open!" I yelled and Emily, Hanna and Alison walked in.

"We heard." Emily said.

"WHAT?" Spencer said in shock.

"Sorry! I was about to knock and then you said it." Alison said putting her hands up to her shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hanna asked.

"Because I found out yesterday! And I told Aria because I thought she could help me seeing as she is pregnant." She said. "But don't tell anyone because I'm not sure."

*knock-knock*

"It's open!" I yelled. Again. Now Wren, Toby, Caleb and Paige came in.

"You ready?" Toby asked.

"Are you alright if we have a girls day?" Spencer asks. "I need a Sparia moment."

"Okay, then me and Toby will hang out." Ezra says coming out of the bathroom.

"Go team Ezby or.... Tora!" Toby mimicked me and Aria."

"Oh I know, Ezbyrato!" Hanna said and we all laughed.

"Let's go!" I yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spencer's POV
I have to throw up again. They are all here oh my shit. I look at Aria and I think she realized what was gonna happen because her eyes went big. I ran for the bathroom.

"What's up with her?" I could hear Caleb ask Toby.

"She has food poisoning." Toby said. How is he so oblivious to this?

When I finished I went back to the room and found Hanna and Caleb gone, along with Emily and Paige.

"Hey, can I, tag along?" Alison asked me and Aria.