Chapter 13

After 'the incident' with Ezra's mom, we spent the afternoon watching movies, until I got a phone call from Hanna, wanting to meet up at the mall. It was 4pm already, so she said she'll pick me up. She said she was excited about buying pregnant clothes with me. I'm not even showing yet! Personally I think that me shopping with her is really good because she wants to buy a dress for graduation. Thank god I won't have a bump within a month so I can buy a normal sized dress. Plus I can wear heels.

"So, where to first?" Hanna asks me after we enter the mall.

"Let's go to Forever 21." I said.

"Sure." She said dragging me towards the shop enterance. We walked into the huge shop and Hanna was already running towards the shoes. I found a pair of white sneakers and black platform heels to go with my dress. "Cause black goes with anything." Like Hanna said. We walked into another shop and found these amazing dresses on mannequins. I found a black, long sleeved dress, which goes down to my mid thigh and has cut outs on the waist. I screamed like a whale when I saw it and I had to get it. I swear, when I could wear it to my wedding, I totally would! But, black isn't really a wedding colour. Hanna got a blue dress that goes to her mid tight and reminds me of the sea. She has dark blue heels to match and she bought it right away. When I got home Ezra was asleep on the couch. I got us both to bed somehow and I was fast asleep in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moving day! All me and Ezra have been doing the past week has been packing things into boxes. Our apartment is basically just the floor and walls. No furniture. Everything has been taken to our new house. The house itself is beautiful. It's builded out of red brick and it has two floors. Mine and Ezra's room is big and it has three windows and a balcony! The living room has a furnace and we also have a sauna and a bath! Me and Ezra are taking the last boxes to our moving van. When we reached our new home I was so excited to move in. Our furniture was already in it. We only had to take our clothes and other stuff in the house and then settle in! My life really couldn't be better!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Graduation day is today and I am super nervous. What if I fail? My hormones are getting crazy! I have a doctors appointment in May, and it's March now. I am supposed to find out the gender of the baby then. Me and Ezra have been living here for the past month. We are finally settled in and are going to have a housewarming party soon.
Right now I am lying on my bed trying to sleep. I can't. I decide to just wake up. How hard can it be? I wake up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I wash myself and apply light makeup. I put on my clothes and head downstairs. Ezra was already downstairs making breakfast.

"Hello." I said.

"Good morning." He replied.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"I know." he said and I smiled.
We ate and watched TV. After that I went upstairs to the bedroom and put on my dress and heels. I put my hair in a high ponytail leaving some of my hair out and setting them framing my face. I added some eyeliner to my makeup and then I was ready. I walked downstairs and grabbed my robe and hat. It was warm outside so we didn't have to put much clothes on. We arrived at 10.30 and the ceremony would start at 11. We found my friends and their boyfriends outside sitting around the table. I hugged my friends and sat down next to them.

"Congrats on graduating!" Toby said. Me and the girls just smiled like weirdos.

"Glad to get out this hellhole?" Caleb asked.

"Well yeah, but we got to go to collage too." Spencer said.

"I'm not going yet." I said and all eyes turned on me. Besides Ezra ofcourse. He thought what I was doing was being responsible.

"Why?" Hanna asked.

"I decided to have a gap year, to give birth and be pregnant and then go to school." I told them and they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"That's pretty wise, I mean when your hormones are going crazy you don't wanna add stress by doing exams. Plus, the sleepless nights and all." Spencer said.

"I agree." Emily said.

"Me too." Hanna said.
We talked some more and finally we heard our principle call us to the gym. We all walked to the gym and took our seats. The principle started his speech and after a while he started handing out our diplomas. Emily was the first one to get hers, then Spencer, then Hanna and then finally me. The ceremony was over and we all decided to go to the brew to celebrate. Paige was now with us too. We walked into the brew and took our seat in the lounge at the back.

"So Hanna, witch collage did you choose?" Spencer asked Hanna.

"Philadelphia." She replied.

"Me too!" Emily said.

"You Spence?"

"Upenn." Spencer said with a proud face.

"No way! That's like your number 1 school."

"Yep, and I got in." She said and we all congratulated her for fulfilling her dream. Eventually we went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~