Chapter 6

Friday
I woke up and Ezra was still asleep besides me. I kissed him lightly on the nose and stood up to make breakfast. I just fried some bacon and eggs and just poured us both some orange juice because I know it's his favorite. As I am pouring the juice I feel two hands wrap around my waste.

"Goodmorning." Ezra whispered in my ear. And kissed my forehead.

"Hey!" I said. "want something to eat?"

"Yeah, sure." He said and we sat down and started eating.

"You know how nice it would be to have you as a wife?" He said.

"Yeah, I would love that." I said.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him. "I have to go, I have some business to intend."

"What business?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said and kissed him. I went home to get our class's gift for Ezra. I wrote something on the first page of the book. The note said:

I love you...
-Aria

I read the note and thought it was perfect. Only three words that are honest can be perfect you know. I took a shower and run off to school.

First period was Math, second was History, and third was English. The love of my life stood there and opened my gift. He read the letter and smiled at me. I smiled back and he just raised up the book and said:

"This is the book I've always wanted. Thank you."

"We can't take all the credit. Aria bought the book." Mona said.

"Well then, thank you Aria." he said and smiled.

"Just a random book I chose. but you're welcome." I said.

"Is tonight still on?" Hanna asked me quietly.

"Yes it is." i answered.

6.30pm
Ezra and I have set up a movie night. We have popcorn, chips, sprite and three movies + people to enjoy them with. I hope Toby, Caleb and Paige won't freak. We also moved the couch and put some pillows on the floor in front of the tv. When we finished it was already 6.50. I went and kissed ezra with as much passion I could find. He picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter and we sat there making out for what seemed like hours, when we heard a knock on the door and we looked at the clock and it was already 7.13.
I went and opened the door.

"Hey! Are we late?" Hanna asked.

"A little bit, but we don't mind." I said. "Come in guys."
Soon Spencer and Toby came and Emily and Paige were last because they had swim practice. When they arrived Ezra nodded to me and we dropped the bomb.
Ezra spoke first.

"Okay, sure you already had time to wonder why we are at my apartment." He started. I came and sat on his lap and saw Toby's eyes got bigger.

"We are together. As in couple form." I said and now Caleb's eyes were bigger than Toby's. Surprisingly Paige wasn't suprised.

"We knew." Hanna said.

"I did too." Paige said. "I saw you two and when I asked Emily if she knew she told me."

"Since when?" Was all that Toby could get out of his mouth.

"Before school started." Ezra said.

"We met on labor day at a Hollis bar." I said and looked at Ezra.

"Wow." Said Caleb after a long awkward silence.

"Can I just say that I love Aria very much and I can only hope that she loves me as much as I do." Ezra said.