Chapter 20

Ezra's POV

"The babies are coming, Aria. I'm just going to ask you to push, okay?" The nurse said as Aria nodded frantically. I held her hand and tried to calm her down.

"Breathe baby, Kara and Kendall are coming." I said as she shook her head.

"No, not Kara,- that bitch from the restaurant was- named Kara and I don't want to think- about her every time I look at my- daughter."She yelled in between breaths. She cried out in pain and squeezed my hand like she was holding onto life.

"I can see a head!" The nurse exclaimed as Aria let out another whimper in pain. She screamed out and squeezed my hand tighter, I swear, I could hear my bones crack. Soon a loud crying echoed through the walls of the small room and the nurse held the baby, our baby. She quickly gave her to the other nurse in the room and he started washing the blood off her.

"Okay baby number 2 is coming." The nurse announced and Aria screamed in pain.

The other nurse finished washing my girl and brought her to me. I picked her up as she opened her eyes and I smiled like an idiot. She looked into my eyes, a small burp escaping her lips. I laughed and she gave me a frightened expression. The nurse yelled that baby number two had been born and was now working on Aria. She was now holding our other girl in her hands. Making cute noises to our child.

"Who is who?" She asked as I scooted closer to her, taking a seat on her bed.

"I think she looks like Kendall." I said pointing to the baby in her arms. Kendall Fitz.

"And baby no 1?" She asked smiling. I love her so much.

"I don't know." I said my mind absolutely blank.

"I was thinking Katie." She said caressing Kendall. "A little resemblance to Kendall."

"It's beautiful." I spoke from my heart. "Kendall and Katie Fitz. Has a ring to it." I stated and she chuckled. I looked into the big hazel eyes of our baby now named Katie. She had dark hair already growing and she looked up at me, admiring my facials.

"Middle names?" I asked.

"Kendall Grace Fitz?" Aria said and I nodded.

"Sounds so majestic." I stated. "And Katie?"

"Katie Elizabeth Fitz?" I offered and she nodded enthusiastically, startling Katie.

"Yes! It Fitz perfectly!" She exclaimed making up a pun. I laughed at her silliness and Katie scrunched up her nose.

"Katie looks a lot like you, y'know?" I stated and Aria smiled widely.

"Really? Let me see?" I gave her Katie and took out my camera. I snapped some photos of baby Kendall and Katie, I also took pictures of Aria as she was in her trance, the smile on her face was indescribable. I am probably the happiest dad in the world. I'm a dad, wow. I seriously can not believe it.

"Can I hold Kendall?" I asked as she nodded.

"Of course." She stated as I took Kendall from her arms. She had emerald eyes and dark hair in slight curls. She resembles me. Not resembles, she looks exactly like I do. She looked deep into my eyes and her pupils dilated. She opened her mouth slightly and let out a yelp. I tickled her stomach and she let out a giggle and I laughed.

"They're beautiful aren't they?" A nurse said coming in the room.

"Yes they are." Aria agreed.

"Are you ready to sign in the girls?" The nurse asked walking into the room.