Chapter 15

Ezra's POV
Another quiet day. Me and Aria are supposed to have people come over for housewarming today. We finished working on our house and thought it was appropriate. We invited almost all of Aria's class and some of my friends. Like Hardy and my brother Wesley. I don't have much other friends besides that. But the house is gonna be pretty much full so who cares? I have my beautiful girlfriend who is giving me two beautiful girls, I have my best friend and my brother. This party is also to let people know Aria is pregnant. The people were supposed to arrive in the next 3 hours. The girls and their boyfriends are supposed to be here in an hour and a half and Hardy and Wes will come at the same time.

"Do you think we have enough food?" Aria asked me.

"I think so."

"But do we have enough drinks?" She asked again.

"Yes." I said.

"How are people gonna react? I mean they were all in the same class while you were teaching them." Aria said starting to freak out.

"Calm down, It's gonna be fine." I said cupping her face trying to calm her.

"You sure?"

"Positive." Truth is I wasn't sure at all. I wanted to be but I was shaking and damn afraid.

"No you're not, you're shaking." She said smiling.

"I know." I said smiling and kissed her forehead.

"I'm gonna grab a shower, wanna join?" She asks me.

"How could I resist that offer?" I said.
🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿

After our shower we had Half an hour until the first people would be here.

"We can't take showers together anymore the water costs too much." Aria said chuckling.

"But it's fun." I said.

"Trust me, I know." She says. She doesn't bother to dry her hair and neither do I (yes some guys blow dry their hair) and we both put on clothes. I put on a white T-shirt that shows off my waste that I worked so hard to get and I know Aria loves this shirt on me so why not. I also put on some jeans and place the box in my pocket so Aria can't see. Aria has on a white pregnant shirt and a long cardigan that goes down to her knees. She is also wearing black jeans that show off her legs. She puts on some foundation and mascara and right when she finishes we hear the doorbell ring. We walk downstairs and see Hanna and Alison through the window on the door. Aria opens the door and both the girls squeal like whales do underwater.

"Aria you are getting so big!" Hanna says happily.

"Thanks?" Aria said. Time flies by as people start to gather. Alison and Wesley are really getting along. Soon everybody is here and me and Aria have to officially onnounce our pregnancy. Though everyonehad already seen her bump. Me and Aria walk on the stairs so we could see everybody and everybody could see us.

"Y'all can see this thing so y'all see that I am pregnant. And with twins! Two girls: Kara Marie Fitz and Kendall Holly Fitz!" Aria said and everyone clapped and cheered.

"Oh and also," I started. I got down on one knee and took a velvet box out of my jean pocket. "Aria Marie Montgomery, would you do me the honor of becoming Aria Marie Fitz?" I said looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. Some of the people gasped.

"God yes!" She yelled enthusiastically. "Oh my god I love you so much." Aria started tearing up.

"I love you too." I said and people started cheering and clapping again. I slipped the ring onto her finger and it fit perfectly. I wiped Aria's happy tears from her face and kissed her passionately.