59.One Last Dance

Song: One Last Dance by R5

GUYS PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER WHERE YOU ARE ABLE TO HEAR THE SONG CAUSE IT'LL ADD TO THE EFFECT :) THANKS!! XXX

Elizabeth's POV

Niall gives Harry a nod and starts plucking on his guitar. Harry places his hands on his knees patting his fingers and moves closer to the mic.

"Teardrops in your hazel eyes
I can't believe I made you cry.
It feels so long since we went wrong.
But you're still on my mind"  

Harry gives me a slight smile.

"I never meant to break your heart. Sometimes things just fall apart. But here's one night to make it right.
Before we say goodbye"

I stare at Harry as the boys join in with him. Harry is just starring down at the floor to the side, his green eyes shielded with remorse and pain.

"To makeup, makeup. I just need one last dance.

Freshman year, I saw your face. Now, its graduation day. Said we'd be friends, til the end.
Can we start again?"

Tears quickly spring into my eyes as I bit on my lower lip. Harry's voice was cracking in some areas and I knew it was because he was fighting back tears as well. Harry closes his eyes and continues on singing furrowing his eyebrows together.

Harry's POV

I close my eyes so my tears wouldn't fall down to my cheeks but I knew everyone could still tell that I was crying. Singing this to her is not as easy as I thought. Its bringing back so many good and bad memories and it pains me just thinking about them. 

"I heard you're heading east so let's just make our peace.
So when you think..of me.
You'll smile and I'll smile."

I sniffle.

"So wait up, wait up. Give me one more chance...
To make up, make up. I just need one last dance..."

Elizabeth's POV

I take in a shaky breath.  Oh my poor dark angel...my beautiful man.

"Oh, just one song and I'll move on. Give me one more chance....
I just need one last dance...
With you..."

Harry slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at me. I bit my lip and stood up from my chair and quickly made my way over to him, Harry stood up as soon as i started to make my way over looking a me with a pained expression. As i got closer, Harry  walked around the mic to stand in front of me.

"Elizabeth i am so sorry and i know-" He started to speak but i immediately crashed my lips against his stoping him mid sentence.At first, Harry didn't move his lips at all but after a beat he responded back, softly melting his lips against mine.

"Awww!!" The girls said at in unison.

"Ew!" Louis said teasingly in disgust followed by an "Ow!"

We both pulled away and i looked up into his perfect green eyes, my hands gently pressed on either side of his face.

"I know you are" I nodded. "Let's admit, we both have done terrible things but i think we should just put it in the past. I mean we are starting over right?" I smiled tilting my head to the side. Harry gave me a sweet boyish grin.

"Right." He nodded. "I love you"

"I love you too." I responded pecking his soft lips. "Forever" I added.

Author's Note

My loves! i am so sorry this is so short so don't kill me!! :P i hope you enjoy the chapter. Don't worry great things are to come!!! eeeppp!!! Love you sooo much please do not forget to comment, vote and share!!!!