88. Catastrophic

Author's Note

Hello my loves! Here is another chapter for you all. I love you all soooo much! Enjoy darlings! Xoxo

Elizabeth's POV

"Elizabeth, where do you think you're going?" Harry asks as I quickly walk away from him heading back into the living room.

"We have to talk about this sooner or later." He says right behind me.

"Yea, well I choose later." I say quickly scanning for Eleanor and Louis.

"Elizabeth!" Harry snaps. I bite my lip and slowly turn around to face him.

"What's with the shouting?" Louis says as him and Eleanor walk in from the kitchen. Harry scowls raising his hand up to show them the pregnancy test.

"Oh wow, you two are pregnant?" Louis beams happily in complete disbelief. "Congratulations!"

"Louis!" Harry scowls at him. "This isn't funny. Stop pretending. How long have you guys known."

"What are you talking about I didn't know." Louis says defensively gesturing to himself with his hand.

"No Harry, Louis didn't know." I mutter. "Only Eleanor does but only because she was with me when I took the test."

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Soon." I mutter, feeling small under his gaze.

"Elizabeth, how could you be pregnant?' Harry says slowly emphasizing each word.

"How do you think?"

"I meant, how if you're on the pill." He hisses. I bite my lip starring at him, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

"Did you forget to take the pill?!" Harry shouts suddenly."Or did you do this on purpose?" My heart sinks.

"W-what? No!" I scowl. "I wouldn't do this on purpose how can you think that?"

"Well you didn't take your fucking pill."

"Harry, calm down." Louis interjects. "There has to be a logical explanation." Harry removes his gaze from Louis back onto me.

"Well?" He presses.

I sigh. "I am...was on the pill. The last time I was going to take it was when you were in the shower but then Niall came over then all this shit happened....I- I just forgot." I shrug.

"You forgot." Harry scoffs. "Well what about the other days?"

"Are you not listening to me? I forgot. Besides if you skip one it doesn't work."

"Yea, cause sperm lives in your vagina for like 3 or 5 days." Louis adds. We turn to look at him.

"What it's true. Did none of you have sex ed?"He asks with eyebrows raised. "Obviously not."

"Elizabeth, if you forgot your pill or didn't want to take them then you should have told me!" Harry says exasperated." That's fine we could have used a condom instead of you just letting me have sex with you without anything."

"Ew, did you guys have sex in the tent when you went camping?" Louis asks. We stare at him in total silence. Louis eyes widen scrunching his nose.

"Ew!" Louis gasps. "Now we have to buy a new one!"

"Louis shut up." I say throwing my head back. "You're just making him more mad."

"Mad?" Harry scoffs. "Mad? You really think I'm mad. I am way past mad, Elizabeth!"

"Look it was a mistake. But I just don't understand why you are so upset?" I shrug. "I mean you said so yourself that you wanted a family of our own."

"Yes I did but not now. I told you that!" He spits. I look down biting my lip.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"You're sorry? So you really think you can just fix this with an I'm sorry?"

"Well no but Harry can't you look at the bright side?" I suggest. "I mean we made this?" I say placing my hand on my belly.

"Harry, I get it. This came to us out of the blue but we can make this work. I mean we have made everything else work." I shrug. "We will be fine and you're going to be an amazing father because-"

"How do you know? I didn't even mean to have this thing in the first place!" He says gesturing to my stomach. My mouth dry as my eyes sting with tears.

"We are not even fucking married yet!"

"Harry!"Louis snaps. "Stop yelling at her she feels bad enough."

"Just stop talking Louis." Harry says glaring at him holding his hand up towards him. "Besides, she should feel bad, this is her fault!" He adds waving his arm in the air.

"Harry stop yelling at me." I mutter looking up at him. "Stop yelling at me like this... you never yell at me like this."

"For fucks sake Elizabeth!" Harry shouts making me jump. Harry tossing the pregnancy test on the floor with great force before tugging at his hair.

"We were supposed to get married and be alone. Go and see places and now this shit happens."

"I know it's bad timing but-"

"Fuck this." Harry says waving his hand; brushing the subject off. I take in a deep breath following him.

"W-wait Harry. W-where are you going?" I ask as he strides to the door picking up his coat.

"Away from you." He spats slamming the door behind him. I stare at the door, tears blurring my vision.I hear foot steps behind me before feeling soft fingers brushing my hand. I sniff and look up meeting Louis sympathetic gaze.My lips quivers as I wrap my arms around him hugging him to me.

"Shh, it's okay." Louis says rubbing my back.

"We will help you." Eleanor adds placing her hand on my shoulder.

"H-he left. He fucking left." I whisper, my voice sob.

"Again." I added biting down on my lower lip.