63. Frustration and Understanding

Author's Note

Hello my loves! Here is another update for you guys to enjoy! I am so sorry i have not updated i have been really busy with Uni but i will tyr my best to update when i can so please be patient with me. However,please do not worry if i am not updating it does not mean that i have forgotten about my story because i can assure you that , that is not the case. I promise that i am writing and you will soon see what i have in store :)

So thank you soooo much for reading my stories and if you have not seen my story called The Act please check that out as well :) I love you all soo much, you have no idea! Please leave me your comment down below. Feel free to message me at anytime for anything at all. If you guys want any advice on anything you can go to my story called Ask nataly and post what you want me to give advice on or some random topic you would like me to write about. So you guys can understand what i mean please go and check out "Ask Nataly" Thank you sooooo much for your support!! LOTS OF LOVE!! please please please do not forget to share my stories :) thank u babes!!!xxx bye bye :) xxxxxx

Harry’s POV

“Damn” Louis trails out from my left side. I sigh and lean against the wall by the bedroom door. “What the fuck was that about?”

“I fucked up.” I murmur crossing my arms over my chest.

“Again? What did you do this time?” Eleanor says standing by the stairs next to Sophia. I look over at her.

“Sorry.” she murmurs.

“Okay, not to be rude but were you guys spying on us? Is that why all of you are in the hallway?” I ask sounding annoyed.

“Well, it was kind of hard not to since you two were screaming the place down.” Louis says. I sigh shaking my head leaning away from the wall.

“Elizabeth, please open up.” I say knocking on the bathroom door.

“Go away!” She yells through the door and I could hear her sob. I look down shaking my head. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and I see Sophia looking at me with a sympathetic look.

“I’ll talk to her.” She whispers and I nod stepping away from the door.

Elizabeth’s POV

Ugh this man is so infuriating! All I want is to be with him forever. I am so sick and tired of always having something that divides us apart. There was a knock at the door and I scowl, picking up my head from my knees.

“I said go away Harry!” I yell at the door.

“Elizabeth it’s me” I hear Sophia say. “Can I come in?” I sigh standing up from the floor and slowly walk to the door. I unlock it and Sophia clicks the door open walking inside closing the door behind her. Sophia looks at me and she immediately wraps her arms around me.

“This is so unfair” I say into her shoulder tears running down my face and she gently rubs my back.

“I know.”

“I’m so sick of having something separating us”

“Then tell him that” Sophia says softly pulling away from me.

“Okay, I’m coming in wither you like it or not” Harry announces and the door clicks open. “We need to talk, Elizabeth” He says closing the door behind me eyeing my carefully.

“I’ll leave you two alone” Sophia says giving my hand a squeeze before walking out the bathroom.  I cross my arms and stare at Harry trying to manage a serious face. Unfortunately, with my tear stained face and red nose I doubt it was working.