82. Drunk on Jealousy

Author's Note

Hello my loves! How are all of you doing today? Here is another update for you all to enjoy! Xx

Elizabeth's POV

"Babe, I think we should start training." Harry says as we all sit outside in the foyer on the grass. The grass prickled the skin on my legs. God, I hate these uniform skirts.

"Why?" I ask looking up at him. Harry sat beside me, his legs stretched out beside him wearing his black school shoes, navy blue pants with a white shirt and blue tie.

Oh, this man... is there anything that he doesn't look good in? I swear he is so stunning. How can he be mine? How can he love me unconditionally like he says he does?

"Because of what happened. We never know what could happen and I don't want you getting hurt again." Harry says taking hold of my hand.

I glance up at him and his eyes show concern but he tries to hide it with a small smile.

"Okay," I nod. "But can I train with you? I know Niall can do it but I don't want him to." Harry frowns but nods.
I know Harry is mad at Niall too but I also know that he hates the tension and hostility between Niall and me.

"Sure." Harry nods.

"Harry, I think this would be a great opportunity for you to pratice your other abilities." Liam suggests. I blink at Liam confused and turn to look at Harry, he is giving Liam a very disapproving look.

"What other abilities?" I ask. This is the first time I have heard about this.

"No." Harry says ignoring my question but answering Liam's suggestion.

"Why not?" Liam ask. "Harry be reasonable its-"

"No." Harry snarls releasing my hand, standing up walking away. I frown.

"Harry, where are you going?" I ask quickly standing up following him. Harry ignores me and continues on walking. Ugh fine! I sigh and run over to him grabbing his arm to pull him back and stand in front of him.

"What's wrong? Why are you so upset?" I ask gazing up at Harry. He looks down at me scowling, with frosted green eyes. "Liam was just giving a suggestion." I shrug taking hold of his hands.

Harry looks down. "I know." He whispers, his voice monotoned.

"Then what's wrong? Talk to me." I tug at his hand but he doesn't move as I sit on the bench that was near us. "Come on, talk to me." I say patting the space beside me. Harry eyes me carefully before sitting beside me.

"Okay. Look I'm not mad at Liam. I know he means well." He nods. "But the thing is I don't want to pratice my other abilities. "

"Why not? What other abilities?" Harry let's out a deep breath, licking his lips.

"Remember how I told you that I'm capable of many things?" I nod and wait for him to continue.

"Well I'm not just strong, fast and healing. I can also hurt people."

"Like how you did to me? When you got into my head."

"Yea, I can get into peoples head and make them see what I want or I can torture them. The thing is that even though I try to control it I usually can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I wasn't taught that way." Harry says placing his elbows on his knees. "Dominic only taught me to use my anger when it came to those things which is why I lose control." He pauses. "I get so focused into my own anger that it feels like its not me anymore. Like it's someone else controlling me."