5. Need of a Change

Author's Note

Hey guys! Thank you sooo much for reading my story it means sooo much to me. I love all of you!  Please leave comments down below to tell me what you think! xoxo

Eleanor's POV

We were all in the gym training with a partner. Niall was sitting at the bench waiting for Elizabeth. Distractedly, I wondered what is taking her so damn long.

"Louis, let's take a break" I said stepping back away from him breathing heavily.

"Yea, you're right" Liam agreed, trying to catch his breath. Sophia walked over to the bench were Niall was sitting to grab her water.

"Babe, let's take a break" Zayn said to Perrie and she nodded in response. We all walked over to Niall feeling warn out, drenched in sweat.

"At least you guys are getting a work out in" Niall grumbled. His elbows were on his knees as he held his head in one of his hands looking at the floor.

"Elizabeth still isn't here? Is she not coming?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know. She does this all the time; she's either late or doesn't show up at all." Niall shrugged lifting his head off of his hand.

"We need to find a way to help her move on." Liam sighed. "I mean her parents, I understand that it's hard but she needs to let Harry go."

"Yea, I'm afraid if she doesn't who knows what will happen. She might go mad." Sophia said tying her hair up.

"You know what, I'm going to check on her." Niall said getting up on his feet and headed to the gym doors. I turned to look at Louis and I could tell he was deep in thoughts.

I heard the gym door open and I glanced up seeing Niall stop in his tracks a few feet away. I knitted my eyebrows together and followed his gaze and my eyes immediately widened.

Niall's POV

I stood up and headed to the gym doors to go check on Elizabeth. I heard the doors open and I stopped in my tracks. Elizabeth walked in, but she looked different. Her hair was not all in one length anymore it was in layers and had pink streaks in it. She was also wearing makeup but not like she usually does. No, this time her eyes were outlined with black; making her eyes stand out more.

"Elizabeth what did you do?" I asked her as she walked passed me over to the lads setting her bag down. We all stared at her dumbfounded.

"What, you don't like it?" She asked grabbing a piece of her hair and examined it. It was now that I realized her nails were painted a blue black color.

"No, it's not that Ellie." I said shaking my head.

"Why did you do it?" Sophia asked.

"Well, Eleanor said this could be a change; that a change might be good for me." she shrugged.

"Yea" Eleanor mumbled. "But I meant moving on not changing your appearance to look as though your dating a bad boy or something" Eleanor said with a lace of disapproval in his voice.

I sighed, so what if Ellie changed her look she still looks like her beautiful self. She's just testing the waters.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Look, Eleanor I don't want to come off rude but I don't need your approval if I want to change my appearance or not." She shrugged.

"I know, Ellie, but when I said change… I didn't mean this." Eleanor said in a much softer tone.

Elizabeth smiled. "Oh, don't worry about that. A lot of things are going to change." She smiled and tied her hair up and looked at me.