15. Unheard Messages

Author's Note 

HEY MY LOVES! Here is another chapter for all of you to read and i have a feeling that you are going to enjoy this POV!

Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me, i love you all so much. Please don't forget to comment, vote and share! 

Enjoy and play song on the side!!

BTW please go and check out my other story called The Act if you have not done so. Please i would really like your opinions on that to see if i shoudl continue on with it :)

Harry's POV

I was standing outside my balcony drinking a glass bottle of beer starring out into the night. The night was clouded, no stars could be seen and I can't help but feel like whoever is above watching me is doing this on purpose. Why does there have to be a dark sky whenever something bad happens? I swear it's like God wants me to fail.

Yes, I'll admit I was a bit of an ass to Elizabeth and Niall but they just don't understand. The only reason why I'm allowed to be back in town was because I promised Dominic that if Elizabeth found out I was in town I had to push her away, including the lads. I couldn't let them know that I actually want them all back.

I pulled the beer bottle away from my lips as I stepped back inside into my room. I shut the door behind me and placed the beer bottle in my hand on the lamp stand. I picked up an empty cardboard box and started to pack every picture and item that resembled Elizabeth before placing the box on the floor inside my closet.

"How did I let things get this bad?" I asked myself out loud as I sat on the edge of my bed running my hands through my hair tugging at my roots. The only person that I know that actually has a bit of faith in me is Liam but that's only because we have talked a few times without anyone else knowing. I sighed and picked up my phone from on top of my chest of drawers and unlocked the screen lying down across my bed.

I might as well listen to Elizabeth's messages. I know I said I deleted them but it was the only way that I knew how to push her over the edge so she would leave. If Dominic saw her here he would kill her on the spot and show no remorse. I pressed my phone to my ear waiting for the message to play.

"Hey, Harry." Elizabeth said in a breathy voice. "I just woke up and... you're gone. How could you just leave like that? I understand you left to keep me safe but is it really worth going through this misery?"

I sighed closing my eyes, pressing my lips together in a tight line waiting for the next message to play. Her voice sounded so broken...it's heartbreaking. I might as well brace myself because the rest of the messages might be the same way.

"Hey, Harry. I'm just calling to check in on you." She paused. "I love you."

"Hey Harry, it's me. Um.. I was just calling to see if you were okay. I know you probably won't hear this but if you do please call me back, just so I can hear your voice."

"Harry, it's been forever since I have heard from you. Please call me back. I love you."

"Harry, I miss you. I miss your voice, your face and your laugh. I miss every single little thing about you but that's not stopping the lads from begging me to move on and let you go." She said letting out a breathy laugh. "But the truth is that I can't let you go, Harry. I know deep down it may be the right thing to do but I don't care. I love you so much She sobbed ." Just... please come back to me because I don't know how long I can deal with this heart ache."

"Harry, I know you won't call me back because if you would you would have done it by now. However, I'm still messaging you like an idiot because I know that if I call and you don't answer means your voice mail will pop up and I'll get to hear your voice. Even though its just you saying to leave a message I know that it's the same voice that has said to me over and over again that you love me." She paused taking in a deep breath. "I know that it's the same voice that kicked my ex- boyfriends ass and the same voice that defended me from my father when he was about to slap me and keep us apart. I also know that it's the same voice that promised me that no matter what happens you will come back to me. So I don't know Harry; maybe I'm a fool to believe in this little spark of hope that you will come back, that you still love me. "

"Harry, you once said to me that I was your angel remember that?" she paused. "Well, the truth is you are my angel, Harry, regardless of you being a demon. I honestly don't give a damn about what you are because I love you. I love you with all of my heart regardless of how many mistakes you have made. I will be here waiting for you because you left in order to keep me safe which means that you care for me. So until you come back I want you to know that I love you. I love you with all of my heart and soul, so just hold on to that."

I growled pulling my phone away from my ear throwing it against the wall. How can I be so stupid? She loves me and I love her. Elizabeth is right she is my angel. This was supposed to be perfect and I ruined everything. Maybe Louis and Niall are right maybe I am not worth be cared for. I do destroy everything good in my life. I love Elizabeth with all my heart but it doesn't matter now because she is gone. I know she doesn't love me anymore, I pushed her away and nothing I do is going to change that. She's better off without me.

Dominic is right there is no use in pretending, fish don't do well out of water. I'm a demon, a monster and that's all I'll ever be.