Chapter 31 : Mama's Home

De'Shawn's POV:

Well, Turns out that they agreed to reopening the case. The courthouse is filled and we just heard Tony's confession. A juror stood up and told everyone their decision.

Juror: "We've decided that the case should be thrown out. All charges against Ms.Hill shall be reimbursed and Anthony should continue to serve the time he was sentenced. If there is a way, we would like for a request to give her all the rights to her licenses and college diploma."

I turn to look at D in surprise and and he winked at me. I turned back and a smile grew on my face, This can't be happening.

Judge: "Well, I agree. Anthony shall serve the rest of his time and this case is thrown out. I will make a few phone calls and fill out a few paperwork tonight to get your licenses back, I apologize for the 4 years you've spent in prison and waste of time."

He walked off the podium and out the courtroom and everyone cheered. I turned to look at everyone and faught back the tears.

Me: "Thank you."

D smiled a tear escaped his eye. I was escorted out the building and headed back to get my things.

The moment I seen D and the cuffs were off of me, I jumped into his arms kissed him all over.

Me: "Thank you, Thank you Thank you! I love you and miss you and never wanna let you go."

We laughed and that soon turned into crying. I hugged him tight and he hugged me tighter. I never wanted to let go and I know he didn't either. He carried me to the car and laid me down in the back seat. He has a new red Jeep and looks alot better. We kissed passionately in the back seat of his Jeep and it felt so right. I missed his lips, I missed his smell, I missed everything about him. Just the thought of me missing him made me want him more. I tangled my fingers in his dreads and his lips traveled to my neck. My legs wrapped around his waist as we kissed.

D: "Oh, shit."

Me: "What?"

He looked down at his pants and he was obviously excited down there. I giggled and he gazed into my eyes.

D: "I missed you, baby girl."

Me: "I missed you too, daddy."

We stared at each other for a while and just admired our moment. D rested his chin on my chest and closed his eyes. A tear fell from his eyes and he sniffled. I wiped it away and he smiled.

"What you thinking about, boo?"

He closed the car door and climbed on top of me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and I held him as he cried silently. I rubbed his back and sung to him softly.

"Im here, baby... Everything is fine now... You have nothing to worry about anymore... Just let it out and breathe."

He kept gripping the sides of my clothes and massaging my thighs. I know he was trying to get used to the fact that this wasn't a dream and it was actually me that he was touching but he was really turning me on. He ran his fingers up my shirt and caressed my breast. I smiled and bit my bottom lip as he stared me in the eyes. I couldnt read his expression and he didn't say a word.

"Baby, you okay?"

He nodded and sat up.

D: "I can't do this infront of the police station, we gotta go home."

Me: "Which one?"

D: "Yours, Just so you can scream as loud as you want to without getting embarrassed."