Chapter 27 : Caught

3 months later...

De'Mario's POV:

Me: "Come here, babygirl." I said softly to a crying Shawny.

Shawny: "No." She pouted.

She looks so adorable and I held back my urged to kiss her because she looks so tempting.

Me: "Shawny, baby Im sorry. I love youuuu. Come here, pleeaassee.." I begged while I jumped on the bed.

Shawny: "Stop it." She said getting up and walking to the door.

Me: "Where you think you going?" I said jumping off the bed and snatching her arm back.

She looked at my arm and sucked her teeth while tapping her foot.

Shawny: "You gone learn to stop grabbing me like this. Don't touch me like you my fucking daddy. I will hurt you. Don't play with me, nigga." She said snatching away from my grasp.

Me: "You done lost your damn mind." I mumbled as she headed the door. "I don't know why you think you running shit but you better recognize who the fuck I am." I said pushing her against the wall and staring into her eyes.

Shawny: "You ain't my damn daddy, I know that much." She said crossing her arms and looking away.

She always making a nigga wanna choke her ass. I don't even know what we arguing for to be honest. Her attitude just fucked me all up. I grabbed her face and made her look at me. She pouted and mugged me. I don't know why she think I care about this attitude.

Me: "Oh, now I ain't ya daddy?" I asked her, waiting for her to even say something stupid.

She sucked her teeth and smacked her lips.

Shawny: "Man, whatever. Get out my face."

She been around me too much cause she act just like me now.

Me: "Exactly. Now, fix yo face and watch what you say to me, nigga." I said walking away from her to the bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her while she mugged me. I raised my eyebrow at her and rolled her eyes and turned around facing the wall.

Thats my baby, mann...

Me: *sighs* "Shawny, come here and stop throwing damn fit."

She didn't even moved or say a word.

"Baeeee, Im sorryyy. You got me over here wining like a lil ass kid."

Shawny: "You only want my ass so why shouldnt I make you beg for it." She mumbled.

I knew she was going to say this at some point and time in this relationship. I swear she does this shit to irritate me.

Me: "Why the fuck will you say that? If that was the case, I wouldn't be arguing with yo ass right now!" I shouted.

Shawny: "Yeah fucking right, you ain't shit!" She walking over to me and pointed her finger in my face.

Me: "Bitch, you need to chill the fuck out.!" I yelled staring deeply in her eyes.

She scrunched and her hand ran across my face. I grabbed her arms and pushed her back. She fell over from tripping over her feet. I felt bad and tried to pick her up.

Shawny: "Don't fucking touch me. If you come near me, I will kill you. I got Cho bitch." She cried as she scooted towards the door.

Me: "Baby, Im sorry. I didn't mean to call you a bitch." I said picking her up.

She was fighting and kicking me off. I laid her out on the bed pulled her arms over her head to pin her down.
Shawny: "Get off of me! I fucking hate you. You stup- Ohh.. De- De- Mmm nnnoo st- st - stooop!"

I played with her Kitty with my fingers to calm her down so that I can give her what she deserved. I let go of her hands and kissed her waist line. I pulled her panties off and buried my face in between her thighs.

Me: "Im sorry, Baby."

She tried to fight back moans but I shoved to fingers inside her ocean causing a bone raising moan escape her lips.

Shawny: "Why you- Mmm.. Why you do th-this to me, D?" She asked..

I removed my pants and shoved myself inside of her.

Me: "I'll make it you to you, baby. Just let me take care of you. Can I do that?" I asked in-between strokes.

Shawny: "No, babyy. I can't do this No more." She said.

I stroked deeper so that she could get all of me inside of her. She was still fighting and really couldn't take it but she was pulled me on top of her and began massaging my scalp. I bit my lip.

Me: "Let me make it up to you, I can take care of you." I said.

Shawny: "Okay, Just stop! You're hurting me. I can't take it!" She wined.

Me: "Say it again."

Shawny: "Can you stop?!"

She clawed my back and it caused me to pull her legs over my shoulders and ram myself inside of her.

Me: "You gone learn this lesson,"

Shawny: "Im sorry, Daddy. Can you please pull out?!"

The name daddy rolled off her tongue so perfectly that I went back to eating her again. I looked up at her as she moaned in pleasure.

Me: "You know you called me Daddy, right?"

Shawny: "Shut up, and fuck me."

It's not everyday that you hear those words so I had to handle that right now. I hovered on top of her and we kissed aggressively as I played with her lips and she stroke my Jr man. She raised her right leg so I can enter her. I entered her slowly and she rolled her eyes to the back of her head as I gave her all of me.

Me: "Oh, yeah... We needed this." I said stroking slowly inside her.

Shawny: "Yesss, faster"

I gave her everything she wanted and more.

Me: "You brought this on yourself. " I smirked.

We moaned in sync and made enough noise for her parents to hear me. We've been here at her dad's house for the last three months hiding out.

I was on the verge of cumming when the door was kicked down. Shawny and I both jumped up covering ourselves with the covers.

Police: "Freeze! Get off the bed and onto the ground, Now."

Fuck.

-------------------------------