Chapter 6 : Changes

De'Shawn's POV:

I wake up at around 11am. My body felt so relaxed I didn't want to move. Remembering the conversation with De'Mario last night, makes me blush so much in my bed. Okay yeah, I know what I said about him but UGH! Im just a fool for love. The shit he pulled last night was natural and real. I loved every part of it. A guy has never held me like that before and I think I should give him his credit when it's due.

I wonder how I got into my bed because I remember him rocking me to sleep on the couch. I wonder why he left though, I wanted to atleast make him breakfast.

On my way to the kitchen I see De'Mario sleep on the couch. He sleeps so funny but cute. Judging on how much weed he done smoked last night. I can tell he was tired and I know he gone be hungry but Imma ask him anyway to be polite.

Me: "Heyyy, De'Mario. De'Mariooo. Deee!"

I softly say while shaking him by his knee.

D: "Hmm.. What up?"

He says half asleep. But sounds really irritated.

Me: "Are you hungry?"

D: "Mhmm"

He said nodding his head. I go in to the kitchen and whip some shit up.

De'Mario's POV:

I wake up to the smell of Bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausages, grits, and cheese. De'Shawn was throwing down in the kitchen. I can tell she was thinking about me too because she didn't get in the shower yet. but Damn that girl is beautiful.

Me: "Good Morning Beautiful"

Shawny: "Good Morning Handsome, How did you sleep last night?"

Me: "Good, knowing you was iight. How about you?"

Shawny: "I slept like a baby." She said smiling.

Me: "That's what's up, Im glad you did." I said.

She walked over to me holding a plate of food and some orange juice. She offered me some syrup. When I said yes, she sat next to me after she gave it to me.

Me: "Thank you,"

She smiled and spoke before I could finish.

Shawny: "No, Thank you. I really needed the company. Plus, It's the least I could do. I mean, It would be rude not to feed your guest. And I bet you had the muchies considering how high you were last night"

I put my fork down and looked her in her beautiful eyes. I could still see how broken she was. She needed someone to fix her. The longer I stared at her, the more she blushed. I know this was awkward of me, but damn, she got me thinking.

Shawny: "What?" She said with a harmonizing giggle.

I don't know what I should do at this point. Usually, I would get ready to smash and go. But in this case, I wouldn't feel right. I would keep coming back for more. She reminds me of my mother, and my daughter that I never had. She puts me in the position of a Bestfriend without the benefits. I know I feel like an dumbass but I don't mind being around her. I feel free.

Me: "Nothing, Im just thinking."

She blushes one more time before asking me the one question that turned me on when she asked.

Shawny: "About what?" Sounding like an angel.

I don't know If it was the way she said it, the fact that she was really curious, or both but I do know that I can't help myself at this point.