Chapter 1: Where Ive Been Where Im At Where Im Going

Copyright © 2014 by Victim II Society™

De'Shawn's POV :

Hey there. I'm De'Shawn but everyone calls me Shawny. Im a crazy ass bitch who hates dealing with dumbasses. I speak my mind but I tend to hold back what's really bothering me. Sound like someone you know? That someone is me.

I live with my father and his "common law marriage" wife. Due to a custody battle when I was 11, I only see my momma every other weekend. Things get stressful with the big switch but it's been almost 6 years, now that Im about to graduate. No worries though, I'm gonna be out this bitch soon.

My Dad is strict and his wife is stricter. I think she's the True definition of a Step mom. She's been my stepmom since I was 5. She can be really cool, but can be the biggest bitch I know. My parents split up when I was 5 due to, you know what. So it's kind of hard accepting her as my step mother until this day.

Im the oldest of my mother's 4 children and my dad's extra one. But since my dad wanted to create a big happy family, Im now the 3rd oldest of 9 kids. 4 girls and 5 boys, the youngest boy being my dad's extra and he lives with his mom. All the girls are older than the boys. My older step sisters are 19 & 18, my little sister is 16, My step brothers are 16 & 13, and my lil brothers are 15, 12 & 12. Yes the last two are the same age because my dad's extra one was conceived during the ending stages of my mom's and dad's relationship. So I like to keep track of my dad's "common law marriage" by my brothers age, which is sad.

Im from Grand Rapids, Michigan but ive moved to Kentwood for my highschool years, I am 17, and a senior in high school. Competitive Cheer is the sport I play. I love it with all my heart. I dont do sideline. It's just an excuse to wear small ass skirts infront of boys, the way I see it. My other hobbies are dancing, writing & creating music, and doing hair.

I only like doing hair because I have to do it on a daily bases and since I know how to do it, I might as well get paid for it, you know? Well, Im not allowed to get a job so it seems even more like a smart move to do. Yeah, I said it. No, Im not allowed to get a job. End of story.

Dancing and music is Honestly my life. But they get Im the way of my school now that Im in high school. But I want to go to college for dancing, production of music, and medicine. I want to be a Psychiatrist.

School, school, school. It will be the death of me one day but it's the only thing that will prove to my parents that I can be responsible. I want to graduate and go to college but I feel pressured for the wrong reasons.

My parents are always telling me that "You shouldn't be stressing about anything, All you need to do is go to school and worry about keeping good grades, all of that other shit is irrelevant. Just a waste of your time," but little do they know, they're putting stress on us.

Honestly, I love going to school. I just enjoy the fact that I get to leave the house. It's so many problems within my house that we can't even communicate without bursting out into an argument.

My daddy taught me to respect my elders. Even when they don't respect me. So I kind of developed a habit to keep my mouth shut and take the shit. But it simmers inside me every day. One day they'll add too much fuel to the fire and I'll come to my boiling point.

Some things I do agree with my parents about because, I do look older than my age. I mean who wouldn't want to protect their children?

I am African American, Creole, Native American, & French. The rest is a small part of me so it isn't worth mentioning. My hair is short but I always have my shit buttered. I've dyed it honey blonde and put in blonde poetic justice braids that stops on the lower region of my back, I take them down for cheer season and then I put them back up when the season is over. My complexion is a Caramel color. My nickname is yellow because Im the brightess out of my blood brothers and sister. My mother had two darksinned and two lightskinned children. I thinks that's pretty cool. Im 5'5 Which makes me the tallest sister because my step sisters are Mexican & Vietnamese. I have a skinny waist, C- cup boobs, and a nice size ass. I've been told I look like nicki minaj, raven symone, and most of all Beyonce. Which happens to be mixed with the same as me. Oh yeah, Don't forget my smart ass mouth.

So as you can see, I don't have a problem finding a boyfriend. I just cant keep them, due to my attitude problems. But I don't want just anybody. I've been hurt in the past, by the ones Ive trusted. Fortunately, Im still a virgin due to my constant use of common sense. All niggas want is sex, but they go around looking for love. Oxymorons. They just want my body when I want their heart. If I can't get that. I can't fwu. Until, I meet a real nigga. I refuse to give a Fuck nigga any time of my day.

Goodnight, I have a cheer competition in the AM...

De'Mario's POV :

Wassup, Im De'Mario but Im known as "D" out here in these streets of Indiana. Life is hard out here. I make this shit look easy for the lil niggas. I'm a Hood ass nigga that ain't got a problem with getting pussy. I don't catch feelings, Im not with that love shit. I've never had, don't know what it is, so how can I give it?

I don't blame anyone for my problems cause I don't have anything to blame. My momma is strung out on crack and my pops ain't No where to be found. I don't need him. Im the man of the house, more of a man than he could ever be. I pay the bills, I take care of my moms and myself. I got us. That nigga ain't been in my life since I was conceived. I guess my moms should have chose hers wisely cause that's all Im turning out to be. Just like the one I despise.

Moms thought it'll be easier to give up on being a parent when I got old enough to take care of myself. Even though its just me. I've been selling drugs and working a part time job at McDonald's, doing something legal, just to pay the rent and her addiction.

It hurts to see her beg so I just give her the money. When I was little I used to cry when I would see her shoot up heroine but she stopped doing that. I learned that crying won't stop the pain or what it is that hurts you. So I stopped that.

Every now and then, I would stop giving her money but after like 3 days she would stop coming home and be gone for weeks. That scares the shit out of me, so I Just give her the money to keep her home.

My moms need me, and no matter how much of a hard ass I am, I need her more than anything. Its been me and her all 19 years of my life. She's the only reason why I stay in school. Honestly, I think the shit is a waste of time because there is money to be made but I want to make my moms proud.

My moms is the only female I can trust . The bitches will play you just as bad as a nigga do these females. They will set you up, and leave you for another nigga at the same Damn time. You can't trust these hoes.

I know too many of my bros who are doing 25 to life or 6 feet under because of the bitch they was fucking with. I almost got caught up once myself. I am convinced.

A bad ass red bone with a fat ass and skinny waist will do right now. All I want is some good head and a fuck buddy on speed dial. We dont love these hoes.

Like I said before, I don't have a problem with getting the ladies, I just don't wanna keep them. Im 6'0, light skinned, skinny as hell, and I got a body bitches die for.

My torso, arms, and neck all are covered in tattoos. My left ear, left eyebrow, nose, and snake bites are all pierced. My naturally golden, sand colored dreads, I have been growing out since I was 8, falls down my lower back. I get them trimmed every 6 months because I don't like sitting on them like a bitch.

I Thank God for my DNA, Im black, Native American, and Dominican. Think of me as the lightskinned Lil Wayne, even thought I look better than him and I can definitely rap better than him.

When I get the time to chill and smoke a blunt, I write rhymes until I pass out. Music keeps me sane. I always wanted to be a rapper but like I said, my moms need me. I'd be damned if I leave her at a time like this.

I'm finna hit up this party with the homies, catch me in traffic. ✌