Chapter 22 : Taken

(Day 2)

De'Shawn's POV:

I wake up to an empty room, laying in bed by myself. I climb out of bed and checked my emergency phone for any missed calls or texts.

Nothing...

I frown and sit on the edge of the bed in deep thought. Like, where could everyone be? I walked downstairs to see If anyone was here and just like I expected.

Nothing...

I just assume they went to the store or something and didn't want to wake me. I shrugged it off and decided to make me something to eat.

As I scan through the fridge for eggs, cheese, milk, and butter, I felt eyes crawling up my back. I jerked my head in the direction behind me and no one was there. A little tripped out, I decide not to eat this morning. I ran upstairs and to grab my clothes and everything else I need to take a shower. As I gathered my things from the closet, the door creaked as it Shut slowly. I stopped dead in my tracks as my back faced the door. Im trembling down to the marrow in my bones. I can feel a presence behind me and I can't remember how to breath. The floor creaks as If someone is walking and the creaks get closer as If they were walking towards me. I get the chills and goosebumps began to form on my skin. The hairs on my neck began to stand up the closer they got. I felt something hard press against the side of my head and I gasped in fear.

Voice: "Don't say shit. Just stand up slowly."

I did as I was told and an arm wrapped around my neck when a hand with a cloth covered my mouth. The cloth had some strong smell on it. I began to feel dizzy and see double vision. It wasn't until I passed out that I realized that I was matters worse by struggling.

6 hours later...

I wake up with a major headache and a dry mouth. Im drenched in sweat and Im chained to the headboard with my right arm but my left arm is chained to some pregnant girl who looks familiar. She rolled over and I let out a gasp of astonishment.

It's Cassie.

Her face was all beat up and her clothes were bloody and torn. She was even still pregnant. Im actually glad she still has her baby but afraid for the danger it's in. We're in an unfamiliar room and I don't know what to do but wait. Cassie opened her eyes and they widened at my presence.

Cassie: "Where are we? What is going on?"

Me: "I don't know but try not to stress too much. For the baby's sake."

She nodded and tried to do what I asked her but she ended up crying. I know how She's feeling too. I can't comfort her because the way we are chained and I can't make things any better. I sit in silence as the only thing we can hear is the sound of Cassie's wimpering.

A few hours go by and Im becoming weak and my body is tingling from not eating. Cassie is getting sick and she may vomit any moment now. Just when we lost all hope, a man walked in the room. A face that I will never see again has me at his advantage.

Tony: "Nice to see you again, De'Shawn."

I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips.

Me: "Fuck you."

He chuckled and shook his head.

Tony: "Remember, I can do Whatever I want to you. You might wanna behave."

I laughed sarcastically and mugged him.

Me: "You might as Well kill me. It'll save you the problems."

Tony: "But that would eliminate the fun."

He blew a kiss at me and I looked at him with disgust.

Me: "You already had your fun."

He laughed evily and rubbed his hands together then licked his lips.

Tony: "Oh, I was just getting started."

-----------------------------------

Another Cliffy ;)