Chapter 23 : Change In Plans

(Day 3)

Still handcuffed and sweating bullets with a dry mouth. I wake up next to Cassie once again.

Cassie: "Coach..."

Me: "Call me, Shawny."

Cassie: "Well, Shawny... Im sorry for the trouble I caused between you and Legacy. I just thought I could get away from all this shit... but look at me now! Im a fat pig!!"

She began crying and curled up holding her yummy which caused me to be sprawled across the bed.

Me: "You're not a fat pig and everything is alright. All you need to think about is your baby right now. Noone else matters."

She wimpered as she lowered her cries.

"You hear me?"

Cassie: "Yes, thank you."

The bedroom door opened and in came Tony the Tiger looking ass mf. I truly hate this nigga right now and wish I could break every bone in his body.

Tony: "Rise & Shine, ladies."

A evil grin grew on his face and it made me sick to my stomach.

"I said, good morning."

He held his arms out for us to say something but Cassie was in pain and Im not finna kiss No body's ass. He frowned and snapped his fingers. 4 niggas entered the room and began unlocking our chains and cuffs.

Cassie: "Oooh!"

Once her cuffs were off, she held her stomach taking deep breaths on the bed. Tony told them to take her anyway.

Me: "I wish I could beat the shit outta you again."

He chuckled and the men carried me out behind Cassie. Every about 2 minutes she would stop, hold her stomach, and screech in pain. Im worried and can't go through with this anymore.

Me: "There's something wrong! There's something wrong with her!"

Tony: "Shut the fuck up! I got something for that ass."

Just when he was about to stomp Cassie in the stomach, Eric came through the closet and pistol whipped that nigga in the back of the head with an AK.

Eric: "Shawny & Cassie, get in the closet!"

We did as we were told and listened to all the shooting that was going on. I heard nothing but gun shots and cries. I held Cassie through every episode she was having and then she peed on herself. Well, her water broke. She panicked and so did I.

Cassie: "Oh, my god. What do I do?!"

Me: "I don't know, calm down. Okay? Take deep breaths"

She began taking deep breaths and I joined her as I got ready to run in the middle of World War III with a pregnant bitch. Not a smart idea. Before I reached for the nob, someone opened the closet. My heart began to race when I seen a bloody faced Tony coming After us. I kicked at him but he grabbed my legs and pulled me close to him. I began screaming for dear life as did Cassie. It wasn't too long when Mia pounced on Tony and beat him senseless.

Mia: "This is for James, Bitch!"

Me: "And this is for , Keisha!"

I threw me in one good punch and ran out leading Cassie to D's Jeep. I dont have the keys so I told her to wait while I go get them.