Chapter 11 : Try Again

The sun is shining and birds are singing outside. Not a person inside their homes this morning. Just the late, love birds who've been each others company the night before. Some hard working people may be sleeping in on this Friday as well. Just the kids and the elderly, are enjoying this moment.

De'Shawn's POV:

The busy morning began to die down, the moment I wake up. I look up to see D, with one hand in his pants and the other around my waist, he was having some good sleep. I stretched and watched what he would do. He turned over and found his way to my ass this time. His grip was tight and I tried to move him off me so I can get up but I woke him on accident.

D: "Shawny, Stop fucking moving. YOU see im trying to sleep."

I quietly giggled.

"Ion see shit funny."

Me: "Im sorry Bae, Im trying to get up but you won't let me."

D: "But I don't want you to go, cuddle with me"

I thought that was cute so I turned around and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his head in the crook of my neck and began to smell me.

"Mmm, you smell so good, Babygirl"

I blushed and grind my ass on his member. At first he acted like he didn't feel it but the quieter he he was, the harder I would grind. He soon let out a soft moan in my ear.

"Bae, stop."

I laughed cause I know he only said that because we can't have sex. He kissed my neck and got up.

Me: "Where you going?"

D: "Im getting in the shower and handling my business."

I giggled to that fact that he said it like that. Me: "Can I join?"

He made that face again.

D: "Hell Nah, Shawny you're bleeding! And you're the reason why Im getting up right now. You want me to do it in your face? Cause I would, you can even contribute."

Me: "Nah, Im good. Go handle that and Ill make you something to eat."

D: "As long as it ain't nothing thats red in it Im good."

I shot him a birdie.

Me: "Jokes."

D: "I still love you Bae."

Me: "Mhmm."

I left the room and went into the kitchen. On my way in I seen Kacey holding Maria. I shot her a fake smile cause even though we made truce last night, I still don't trust that bitch. But since she's welcomed in this house, I have to respect her.

Kacey: "Good morning"

Me: "Good Morning Girl"

I grab me a few pans and plates to get started. Im going to make eggs, sausages, pancakes, and grits, and maltomeal for the baby.

"You and the baby hungry?, I'm finna cook."

She thought for a second before speaking.

Kacey: "Umm, yeah but I don't think Maria will eat that much."

Me: "I'll just make her a little maltomeal."

Kacey: "Oh, well yess thank you. I thought you meant everything."