Chapter 16 : Crazed Emotions Pt.2

*De'Mario Dad in MM*

De'Mario's POV:

After about 4 times of declining and her calling back, I decided to finally answer before checking If Shawny was still sleep. I sat it on the edge of the bed with my back towards her and answered in a whisper.

Me: "What the Fuck are you blowing my line up for?!" I say in a little too loud of a whisper.

Cassie: "We need to talk"

Me: "Do you know what fucking time it is?" I said with a clinched jaw.

Cassie: "I've been texting and calling all damn night so don't give me that shit. You should've answered me."

Me: "Look, B-"

Cassie: "No! Im sorry, Just please. Can we talk?"

Me: "Hurry up, I got to get back to sleeping with my woman. Now, Speak."

I heard someone yelling in the background and then a man answered the phone.

Man: "Yo, who the fuck is this?"

I smirked cause I ain't know she had a boyfriend. But he sounded hella familiar. I just can't say who cause I aint heard this voice in a while but it gives me a bad feeling.

Me: "Man, tell yo girl not to call my phone again."

Man: "Ahhh... *Evil Laughs* Ion think Shawny would appreciate you being on the phone with my girl at this time of night."

I took a deep breath cause Im irritated. This is an irrelevant ass conversation.

How does he know me or my girl?

Me: "Look, just tell yo girl to lose my fucking number and don't call my phone No more. Ion care what Yah got going on over there but she just blew up my fucking phone while Im laying here with my girl. She should know better than to do some shit like that."

With that, I hung up.

Im tired of these hoes, man. Her nigga better watch out. I just put my phone down and sat there for a second trying to figure out why he look so damn familiar. I felt a hand touch my side and it sent shivers up my spine.

Shawny: "Bae, where you going?"

Me: "Im not going nowhere, Babygirl."

I said to reassure her.

Shawny: "Please, come back to bed."

She sounds so tired but at the same time like she really misses me. I would never see her like this anymore. She's either out of it or tired for her to beg for anything. I laid back down and pulled her on top of me.

Me: "Come here, big baby."

I felt her smile weakly on my chest and continue to sleep. I just kissed the top of her head and held her until falling asleep myself.

10:43am

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. The only difference, Shawny was scrolling through her phone.

Me: "Good morning, Beautiful"

She smiled as she kept scrolling.

Shawny: "Good morning, Handsome"

She set her phone down on the night stand and spread her body across mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck and legs on both sides of my waist. We rubbed the tips of our noses and closed our eyes.