Chapter 25 : Snitch

In the interrogation rooms. The detectives try to drill information out of the 7 that were involved into the shoot out at the trap. Someone will be charged with 14 counts of murder If they all don't confess and just take the 5 years each for cooperating.

Detective: "Now, What went down in that house?"

--

Eric: "They were shooting at me, so I shot back. But I wasn't the one who killed them." Eric says bluntly.

--

Mia: "I wasn't aware of what was going on." Mia lied.

--

Devin: "An eye for an eye." Devin shrugged.

--

Jr: "I don't know." Jr lied.

--

Rico: "I ain't see a God damned thang. Now, can I go back home?" Rico exaggerated.

--

Matt: "The plan wasn't to kill anyone."

Detective: "What plan?"

Well, Matt has already said too much and just got himself into a whole, now how will he get himself out?

Matt: "The plan that everyone has as a human." He tried to lie.

Detective: "I suggest you tell me everything you know or just you alone will be doing life."

Matt hesitated and without a doubt came to his senses. Will he tell the whole story? Or will he lie his way through?

Matt: "Alright, I'll do it."

Detective: "Who were all involved? Give me first and last name, please"

Matt: "Mia Kelley-Thomas, Eric Thomas, Devin Taylor, Ray Carr Jr, De'Shawn Hill, De'Mario Smith, RJ Miller, Rico Loyd, and I..." He confessed.

Detective: "We only have 6 of you in custody, where's the other 3?"

Matt: "RJ rushed Shawny, Cassie, and D to the ER."

Detective: "They were all injured?"

Matt: "No," he shook his head. "Cassie went into labor and Shawny was going to take D's car. She came in to get the keys and while he was giving them to her, he got shot. She tried to drag him to the car but RJ & Jaee helped her."

Detective: "Okay," He wrote down some notes. "Who's Shawny, D, Cassie, and Jaee?"

Matt: "Jaee is Devins girl. She never left the car and Ari didn't either. Ari is Jrs wife. Shawny is De'Shawn, D is De'Mario, and Cassie is Tony's baby momma but D's ex girlfriend."

Detective: "Who's Tony?"

Matt: "The reason we went on the mission."

Detective: "Tell me everything you know and you'll leave here free."

-------------------------------------

Yo, Matty Boy is a snitch ma nigga.