Epilogue : Forever & Always?

De'Shawn's POV:

I brush Maria's long curly hair and put it into two big twists that connect at the ends by a butterfly Barrett. I dressed her in a pink dress with white polka dots and a white ribbon belt that I tied in a bow around her waist. I slipped on her white sandals and white bow head band. I made sure that I put on her necklace that D gave me before she was born because I wanted it to now be hers. That situation doesn't bother me anymore but I think the necklace looks nice on her.

Me: "You look gorgeous, princess"

I poked in the pearls in her ears and a little silver charm bracelet I bought her.

Maria: "Thank you, Shawny."

She slips up and calls me mommy at times and I correct her because I wouldn't want my child calling anyone else mommy either.

I had on a navy blue "Just For Dinner" gown with black heels and matching jewelry. I put my hair in a a hump with a long ponytail, I found my appearance a little too much but D thinks I look good.

D had on a black blue suit to match me. He even pulled his dreads back to show off his fresh line up that I did. He's taking us out to dinner tonight and everyone is going to be there just because we want to chill with the kids and the family I guess.

Me: "Okay, We're ready."

D: "You look amazing, and so do daddy's little girl!"

He picked her up and had her surfing in the air. He acts like She's still 5 but Maria doesn't mind so I guess it's alright. He tickled her until her begged him to stop and we went out to the car.

We made small talk on our way to the restaurant and of course we was fooling. D was so happy and it did nothing but made me smile. I couldn't stop staring at him.

D: "Why you staring at me like that, Bae?"

Me: "Because, I just love how happy you are right now. It's making me smile and warming my heart. It's look good on you, Baby."

D: "What looks good on me?"

Me: "A smile."

He blushed and licked his lips and bit down on the bottom one as he grabbed my hand interlocked our fingers.

Maria: "Dad, can you turn the radio up?"

D: "Get that for me, Bae."

I did as I was told and sang along to the music with Maria. That girl is just like her daddy. She gone be singing in No time. We pulled up to the restaurant and met everyone inside. All the kids sat next to the parents so D and I put Maria Im between us.

Dinner is going great and smoothly. Cassie is pregnant again and RJ Is happy because this one is his. My mom is having twins and Ari is having Another boy. We don't know what's Jaee having though. Devin is hoping for a boy of course. Maria dropped some food on her dress and I needed to wipe it off.

Maria: "Oopsies."

Me: "Daddy, can you hand me Another napkin?"

My Dad and D both reached for the same napkin at the same time and my face glowed with embarrassment. Everyone chuckled at the awkward moment except for D. He's gotten really nervous every since we've walked in.

Mia: "Oot."

Mia always gotta make it known that she peeped what happened. I just acted like nothing happened.

D: "Yah, wanna hear some music?"

Everyone agreed and was relieved that he asked. D whispered something in the waiters ear and the the music came on instantly. It was my favorite love song called Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I heard Chris's beautiful voice and he began singing the song as he walked towards my side of the table with a note.