Thirty-Nine

After Jiyong laid the sleepy Dara to bed he then took a quick shower himself. He joined her in bed as he also succeeded to sleep.

"Ohhh! Mmm!" Dara woke up moaning and she can feel that she's about to get an orgasm as she arched her back and finally released her orgasm. Jiyong was the reason, he was eating her pu*sy because he just cannot get enough of her.

"Sorry babe, I just can't seem to get enough of you." Jiyong said smilingly. Dara returned his smile with love. Jiyong then positioned himself on top of Dara as he eased his c*ck inside her pus*y. This time it was easy and smooth, though she felt a bit of pain it was tolerable. It was more of a soreness than pain.

Jiyong has lovingly lavished and marked every single part of her body. His thrust is fast and deep that is making Dara extremely turned on as she moans nonstop.

"Ji...ohh! Yes! Ohh mayyy...Ji! I'm cumming!" Dara is starting to shake as she can feel the release of her orgasm.

"Yes baby. I'm right there with you. C'mmon baby now...cum...with...me! Aaah! Babe!!!"

"Aaah Ji!" Dara and Jiyong both cum together as they screamed their moans out loud.

Both panting really hard with sweat Jiyong pulled out his c*ck and dropped right beside Dara. They laid on the bed in silence for a while as each is trying to catch their breath.

Suddenly Dara giggled. Jiyong smirked as he heard her. Still catching their breath, Jiyong couldn't help to ask her. "What is it that is making my love giggle?"

Dara rolled to her front so that she can face Jiyong while still giggling. Jiyong then took her and placed her on top him. Smiling he once again asked. "Now tell me. What is making you giggle babe?"

Dara with a flustered face shyly said. "That was really amazing. I mean you are amazing in...lovemaking." Jiyong like a teenage kid grinned really wide. Pretending to cough and being all macho, he said.

"I'm glad that you noticed. That means a lot. You know...I can do and show you a lot more." With playfully raising his eyebrows he kept on teasing her. Unexpectedly Dara sat up and she was actually sitting on his c*ck. She playfully but innocently was grinding and bouncing up and down on his c*ck which made it grow harder.

Jiyong right away grabbed both side of her waist to stop her from doing so. Because if she doesn't. He won't be able to stop and there's going to be a round three.

"Babe I wouldn't do that if I were you." With a warning tone. But of course his beautiful and innocent fiancé did not take his warning seriously.

With a furrowed face she dare to ask. "Do what? What am I doing? Oh you mean this?" She started grinding her still wet pus*y on his c*ck.

Jiyong smirked and surprised her by lifting her a*s up and suddenly brought her pus*y down hard on his erect c*ck. With wide eyes and a gasped a loud moan escaped from her as Jiyong grind her hard on his c*ck.
"Aaah Ji! Mmm! Ooh!" Eyes full of desires.

"Don't say I did not warned you." He said with a trace of smirk on his face. With another surprise. He started thrusting inside her up and down deep and faster this time as she is sitting on top of him. Dara was going out of her mind as Jiyong keeps thrusting faster and deeper.

"Ohh mayyy Ji! Grrrr! Ji...Yong!!!" Then the explosion of their orgasm happened.

"Aaaahh Dara you make me...so crazy about...you! I so f*cking love f*cking you! Aaahhh!" Jiyong's cum came so hard this time as he thrusted deeper into Dara's pus*y. Both are feeling exhausted and satisfied. They were panting so hard as she dropped on top of him both are happily grinning to themselves. They stayed like that in silence trying to catch their breath and had let sleep succumbed them.

It was already passed noon when Jiyong woke up and felt Dara still sleeping on top of him. He caressed her face as he moved her hair away from her face. He found himself smiling as he watched the love of his life sleeping soundly. He still cannot believe that she's finally his and swore to himself that she will always be his in this lifetime. He recalled all their lovemaking last night and his c*ck is already waking up. He really didn't mean to f*ck her so hard but Dara is bringing the beast out of him. She's just so unbelievably amazing, the way she moans makes his c*ck grow bigger and harder than ever. Though she's very inexperienced when it comes to sex she sure catches fast and would fly with him and take him all in.

Dara stirred in her sleep and not knowingly grinding herself on Jiyong's member. Jiyong let out a moan as quiet as he can. "F*ck! Mmm!" He covered his face with his hand trying so hard to control his member down as it has a mind of it's own and went inside her pus*y and it's growing really hard. "F*ck f*ck f*ck! No no no! Hmmm!" He was covering his mouth with his fist as his moans escaped again.

This time Dara gasped suddenly opened her eyes wide  in shock and sat up right away and felt Jiyong's c*ck inside of her. With a furrowed eyebrows and a questioning look on her face. Jiyong could only play innocent and shrugged. She can tell from his pretend innocent look that he's about to burst in to laughter.

Jiyong still has his fist on his mouth covering his chuckles as Dara punched him hard on his stomach. With his natural reflexes he jolted up and his c*ck thrusted deeper inside of her vag*na. Moan escaped from them both but Jiyong recovered fast and pretended to be in pain after she punched him. Dara panicked with concern and moved her hips which made them moan again.

"Babe are you still that horny from our wild lovemaking last night?" Jiyong cannot control his chuckles and start to tease her. Dara gave him a mean look and started to get up but Jiyong held her in place so tight that she cannot move. So she started wiggling which was another mistake and a loud moan escaped from them two again. They stared at each other with one giving the other a mad face and the other pretending to be innocent but cannot control himself from grinning wide.

Dara herself now couldn't hold her laughter because of their current situation. Jiyong followed through and burst out laughing. But since his still inside her every laugh they make they also moan.

"S...st...op it! Oohhh mayyy...Ji!" Dara still laughing so hard and moaning at the same time.

"What!? I'm not doing..." laugh and moan. "Anything! Ahh babe! You're killing me here. Stop moving. Aaah!!! F*ck! Mmm!" Jiyong covered his face with his hands.

———————————————————
Author's Message:

Hahaha 😂 😂😂
Imagine if people could see them both and will take a video of them. It will be an epic video to put in the social media and for sure it will go viral.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did.