Seven

Jiyong and Sohee were making out by the back of the main building their usual spot a bit further from the garden area just by a giant tree. They have been dating on and off for a couple of years now. Jiyong have liked her since his sophomore year when she transferred from another school. They are back at it again after a monthlong breakup.

Dara just so happened to be walking with Hae towards the garden which is located at the back of the main building. She saw the two figures making out by the giant tree when she heard Hae chuckling. With a crease brow she asked him.

"What seems to be funny?"

Hae pointed at the two figures she saw earlier. Dara followed his gaze and froze on her spot when she recognized who they were. But Hae didn't see her reaction because he kept on walking and talking at the same time.

"They are at it again. Those two are like what you call a lint to each other. They have been dating on and off for a couple of years now."

Hae suddenly realized that he is walking alone and looked back to where Dara was. He called out to her.

"Dara? Dara?"

Jiyong stopped kissing Sohee upon hearing Dara's name. He looked up and saw her looking at them. They locked eyes for a few seconds when Hae came up to her. Jiyong saw her smile at Hae and touched his arm but could not hear what she told him that made the latter laugh out loud.

"Those two are gross! How can they be making out like that in public. They should at least get a room or better yet get inside one of those trash bins behind them and use it as their bedroom."

Dara then turned her eyes back to Jiyong who's still watching them and just gave him a blank stare and continued walking with Hae.

"Jiyong what's wrong?" Sohee was still in dazed as she asked him.

He grinned at her and just peck her lips to distract her. Though his mind is still focused on the other girl in his life. "Damn!" He thought to himself as he covered his face with his hands.

Jiyong and his friends are walking down the locker hallway when they heard girls squealing out loud. The boys eyed the girls to where they heard them from. It was Dara and her friends,they were all standing by her locker as they were staring at it. The boys stopped by her locker and saw what they were squealing about. Just outside her locker door there's a purple rose and a folded note taped on it.

"Unnie, whoever your secret admirer is must really like you a lot. But why hide and not show himself to you?" CL shrugged as she said it.

Bom pulled out the note that was taped and hand it to Dara. But the latter just stared at it without reading. Everyone was waiting for her including Jiyong and his friends. She didn't noticed that they were there too. Jiyong decided to walk to his locker and wait there pretending to not pay attention. Bom decided to take the note from Dara and read it silently herself.

"Unnie read it out loud?" Minzy excitedly asked Bom.

Bom looked at Dara first and the latter just nodded.

Dara,

Hello! I'm sorry if I cannot reveal myself to you just yet, but I can assure you that I meant you no harm. Please allow me to continue admiring you from a far. Truly you are a beautiful person in and out. Trust me when I say that you really are. I hope you don't mind me watching over you from a distance and please don't be afraid. Time will come when we will finally meet, I just hope that you won't be disappointed. Keep wearing that beautiful and angelic smile of yours because with that smile you take my breath  away.
                                                                                               ❤️ I

"OMG!!!" Both CL and Minzy squealed simultaneously.

"Mwoah! Ommo! Dude! Pfft!" Came from the four boys which surprised the girls.

Then comes another squealing from the bystanders that shocked Dara, her friends and the boys.

Only Jiyong was feeling anything otherwise. Actually he feels annoyed because he doesn't know who this person is secretly admiring his fiancé.

Sohee just came to Jiyong and was not aware of the whole situation. She back hugged him as she leaned her face on his back.

"Oppa, where are we going this weekend? I kind of just want to stay home and make out again with you."

Jiyong chuckled as he turned around and wrapped his arm around Sohee's waist.

"You missed me that much? Well then, I kind of like that idea too." He whispered in her ear which made the girl giggled.

Just then the boys went up to them with different types of emotions showing on their faces. Jiyong creased his brows at them.

"Hyung." The maknae started with a puzzled look. "Did you see what just happened?"

Jiyong pretended not to know anything.

"No. Why? What happened?"

"Oppa, aren't you going to take me home?"

Sohee interrupted as always before Jiyong and his maknae could finished their conversation which irritates the latter even more. The boys never really liked Sohee for their leader but they can't really do anything about it. They've tried to tell him when they were just starting but he just dismissed them. The two have been dating on and off for more than two years now. Sohee would always be the one breaking up with him and he would be crying his heart out for her. She would start dating other guys then break up with them and she'll go back to Jiyong and the latter would always take her back.
=============================================
"Jiyong where are you going this early in the morning? The Parks are coming to have dinner with us tonight make sure you are home by six o'clock okay?"

Jiyong came down to join Mr. and Mrs. Kwon who are having their breakfast at the dining room.

"Tonight? But I already made plans with..."

"Jiyong remember you are already engaged to Dara. You should limit yourself from going out too much. In fact you should be taking her out on a date on weekends."

************
Jiyong still went to his girlfriend Sohee's apartment. She is already living by herself because she wants to be free from her parents.

"Jiyong! Ahhh! F-faster...yes...yes! You're so good at this."

Jiyong happily obliged as he was pounding her really fast until they both reached their orgasms.

"Ugggh!" Jiyong pulled his member out and got up quickly to go to the bathroom and washed up. When he returned he started getting dressed.

"Wait, Oppa you're leaving already? I thought you're staying for the night?"

Sohee asked still dazed from their entire day of doing nothing else but pounding each other.

"Sorry. But my parents made plans to have dinner tonight and they are expecting me to be there."

Sohee made a childlike face which always gets Jiyong to give her what she wanted. But Jiyong could only give her one last lingering kiss and left.

*******
"Good you're home. Go and get ready they'll be here in an hour."

Jiyong then went ahead to his room to take a shower and get ready. As he got out off the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist, Dara's face came to his mind. He sees her at school from time to time but just like their agreement they pretended not to know each other. He remembered about her secret admirer's letter to her. "Truly you are beautiful in and out." He smirked at that. "Sure she maybe beautiful from the outside but...a real b*** from the inside. That guy must be really out of his mind." He thought to himself.