Sixteen

They went to their favorite club. As soon as they entered they went straight to the VIP room on the second floor.

"Wow! I missed this." Jiyong said as he took a gulp of his beer.

"Bro. Are you going back to school right away? What's your plan?" His Top hyung asked.

"Yes. I just need to go to school and enroll. I have taken so many classes in the military and I hope that I can advance and get credits on them."

"Top hyung and I are actually going to Seoul University on Monday. Why don't you come with us?"

"That's great then. Monday it is."

Dae and Seungri went to dance with the two girls they met while Top is on the phone with Bom.

"Have you heard from Dara yet?" Bae opened up.

Jiyong took another gulp of his beer upon hearing her name again. He missed that name and most of all he missed Dara. She's been constantly in his mind whenever he's getting ready for bed at night. She never called him nor visit him for the past two and a half years. He's not even sure how he's going to react when he sees her again. Last time he heard was that she graduated at top of her class with honors.

"Nope." He answered his friend timidly.

"Uhmm...I actually saw her at Seoul University."

"That's nice. She goes there too?" Jiyong was acting as if he doesn't care.

"Yes. Her friends goes there too." Bae noticed his friend's response.

"Is she still with that dork from back in high school?"

Bae does not know how to respond to that. Jiyong looked at him when he didn't hear back from his friend.

"No. They broke up..."

Jiyong hissed as he shook his head.

"But...she's probably with another guy now. I could tell from the sound of your voice."

"Yes. She's with..."

"I don't want to hear about it right now Bae. C'mon we're here to have fun. Let's go find us some hot girls."

Jiyong stood up then. Bae followed.

As soon as they reached the bottom of the stairs a girl who looks like a model with short hair wrapped her arms around Jiyong's neck. He was surprised but gladly smiled at the girl.

"Would you care to dance?" The girl asked Jiyong.

Jiyong rubbed his chin and smiled at the girl. "Lead the way."

They both reached the dance floor Bae following with the girl's friend. Jiyong danced like there's no tomorrow. He's trying not to think about his fiancé being with another guy. Well...they have another seven years more or less before they tied down the knot. Until then he will also enjoy being single.

==========================

Monday morning:

The five friends arrived at their school in tandem with their own car. The girls who noticed them started squealing. The first one who came out was Seungri, Dae, Top, Bae then Jiyong. They all met in the middle as the girls are all ogling at them.

"Hyungs, we'll meet you guys at the cafeteria for lunch later okay?" Dae said as both the maknaes left to go to their classes.

The three boys went straight to the business office to take care of their enrollment. It took a while for the three boys to finish everything which includes the tour of the school. By the time they were done it was almost lunch time and so they headed towards the cafeteria. The two maknaes are already there. Again it's like high school all over again for them when they are all together. Everywhere they go girls would be ogling at them.