Ten

Dara on the other hand cannot also fall asleep. Her mind is occupied with Jiyong's yummy kisses. She admits that he really is a good kisser and that she completely wants more. But of course that is totally out of the question. They have made an agreement and she will need to keep on reminding herself of it. She will explore and enjoy her life to the fullest before she settled down with Jiyong as her husband for the rest of her life. She will not and cannot compare the person with whom she will have a relationship with before her marriage to Jiyong. With that final thought she finally fell to sleep.

It was already six fifteen when Bom, CL and Minzy came to pick up Dara at her house. They went to Dara's bedroom to get her ready. This is her first time going out with friends since she moved to Korea. Her parents are excited for her that she finally made friends and that they seemed to like the girls.

"There's a change of plans. We're not going to the club tonight but we are still going to a party. Top from Bigbang boys is having an exclusive party at his house and only invited guests are allowed to come."

Bom said to the girls as they turned to look at her.

"Jinjja Jinjja?" CL got all excited. They have never attended any of their exclusive parties before because the boys are a year older than them. They usually would only invite the people around their age or is at the same grade as them.

"Wait. How do we know that we are indeed invited?" Dara asked uncomfortable about the change of plans.

"Well...remember when we were all freaking out about the note that was taped on your locker? Anyways, after that day like two days after Top oppa and I bumped into each other and he asked me out on a date."

The girls squealed. "What? When?"

Bom smiled at them excitedly.

"We went out Friday night and... we seemed to have hit it off. Now we're officially dating."

The girls squealed again.

"Ommo unnie you're going out with one of the most popular guy at our school?"

Minzy shockingly said. Then CL hugged her and said.

"You're one lucky girl unnie. Do you know how many girls wants to have him? Ommo. You better be careful with those crazy girls unnie."

Bom just shrugged her shoulders and whipped her hair.

"Oh well...they should envy me because I was the one he chose to be with. Take note he asked me out and I only said yes. So! Asked me if I care."

Dara was just listening to them kind of lost. Bom noticed it and enlightened her.

"Dara you seem lost. But let me tell you. Do you remember one morning you were walking and there were a commotion going on in front of the main building and we told you about those popular good looking boys? Anyways, one of them is Top oppa."

Dara can only nod her head still a little bit lost because she doesn't know who they are.

"Who are theses five boys consist of? What are their names?"

Bom said. "It is best if you meet them personally so that you know exactly who they are and that is tonight. If you're still in doubt if we are all invited? The answer is yes. He told me personally during our night escapade. Now we need to get ready. Girls?"

All three girls worked on Dara's outfits and makeup. Once they were done the girls happily squealed which made Dara a little bit uncomfortable.

"Dara unnie. Are you ready to see yourself?" CL asked.