Twenty-seven

Jiyong was gripping the bottle of beer that he was holding so tight that his knuckles are already turning white. He cannot describe how angry he is as of this moment seeing Dara his fiancé being lavished by another man. "Damn it...she's his woman." He thought to himself. His phone buzz and he saw a text message from Kiko.

"Jiyong I'm bored to death. Where are you?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the house by myself."

"On my way."

"Really?" But then she did not get any reply from him. She got so excited and got ready for his arrival.

Jiyong then left without telling any of his friends. He just wanted to get out of there. His afraid that he might do something that will make the whole situation even more complicated. He knows himself too well but he had learned to control his temper after joining the military.

"Jiyong!" Kiko excitedly welcomed him when he arrived at her door step.

Jiyong did not wait another moment and took her lips and pushed her against the wall with a force. He turned his frustrations, anger or whatever it is that he is feeling as he cannot erased Dara in his mind at Kiko. He knows that he is being rough with her but he cannot seemed to control it. On the other hand she doesn't seemed to mind.

After his released back to back he pulled himself away from her and discarded the condoms on the floor with no care at all. He pulled his pants up and walked to the nearest stool by the kitchen. But he knows that he is still not satisfied though they have done it three times already in three different positions. He cannot feel the feeling of being satisfied at all.

Kiko was still in dazed and after a while she recovered. She back hugged him.

"That was the best sex ever! Are you staying tonight? Because we can have more of that kind of sex all night."

Jiyong on the other hand looked at his watch and it's already two forty-seven in the morning.

"No. I need to go."

With that he left and never looked back.

==========================

Dara woke up with a heavy heart. She's not sure why. Last night she had fun with her friends and Il Woo but for some reason she feels like something is missing. Ignoring it she looked at the time and it's already ten in the morning. She then went to the bathroom and took a shower when she was done wearing a skimpy short and a white tank top with no bra she went to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. She heard her doorbell and she thought it was Jen their house staff probably to bring her groceries. So without checking who it was she opened the door. Her eyes widened as she gasped upon seeing the man whom she's been avoiding for so long. It's been almost two months since she last saw him.

Jiyong was standing in front of Dara's door. Upon seeing her he felt that he really did missed her. His eyes traveled slowly at her body and noticed that she's not wearing a bra and that her short is shorter than the short itself. He gulped as he looked away for a moment to stop himself from getting a hard on. He tried so hard to stop himself from coming here ever since he found out a while back from her mom that she in fact did moved out of her parents house.

"Jiyong!?"

"Hi! Sorry for coming here un-announced. Am I bothering you?"

Dara was stunned at first but it seems like her heart that was feeling heavy earlier flipped with happinesses all of a sudden. Could it be Jiyong who's been the missing piece?