Thirteen

Jiyong got home really late after the bonfire. He took Sohee home and one thing led to another. As Jiyong was with Sohee his mind is on Dara. He couldn't get her out of his mind that when he came for his released he yelled out Dara's name. Sohee stiffened and push him away.

"Wh-who did you just called oppa? Were you thinking about her while you are f***ng me this whole time?"

She was yelling from the top her lungs and Jiyong was just sitting there with his face on his hands. He stood up and picked up his clothes not saying anything. That made Sohee more angry.

"Do you like her? Since when? Answer me?"

Jiyong started getting dress, Sohee came to him and started hitting him on the chest. He was just allowing her to do so because at this point he doesn't know how to comfort her because he's also feeling miserable himself. After a while he took both her hands to face him and...

"I'm so sorry Sohee. I don't think we should continue seeing each other." Then he left her.

"W-Wait oppa. Are you breaking up with me?"

Sohee asked blocking Jiyong and the latter could only look at her nod his head and left. Sohee was stunned and was left rooted on her spot.

As soon as he got into his bedroom he went straight to his bathroom to take a shower. He let the water run on his back as he had his right hand on the wall while his head is down. His trying so hard not think of Dara but his mind don't want to. After he finished he wrapped himself with a towel and went to his walk-in closet and pulled out his pajama pants. He never really wears a shirt when he sleeps. He is now lying on his bed and put his arm over his eyes. He started recalling about what happened between him and Dara earlier. He loved everything about her and she fits so well with him. He really doesn't know what to do anymore. She's with that dork now and he's leaving next week. He wants to talk to her but she's avoiding him. He suddenly sat up on his bed and rubbed his face with his hands frustratingly.

"Uggh!!! Dara what are you doing to me?"

==========================

Hae took Dara home. He's on cloud nine right now because Dara finally became his girlfriend. So when Dara gave him a hug he couldn't hide his giddiness which made Dara chuckled. They bid goodnight and Dara went inside her house.

She went to her bedroom and walk in closet to get what she needs and went to her bathroom to take a shower. As she was washing herself she noticed a bunch of kiss marks on her breasts. But she's trying to block her mind from thinking. She was blow drying her hair when her mom knocked on her door.

"Hello sweetie. How was the bonfire? Was it fun?"

Dara and her mom always have a short talk before going to bed just to catch up on their day to day basis. After a while she kissed her daughter good night and left.

Dara is now lying down on her bed when she got a text from Donghae bidding her goodnight and sweet dreams. She happily responded to him as well and closed her eyes.

But she couldn't sleep. She's been trying so hard not to think about Jiyong and of what happened earlier. She hated herself for allowing him to do that to her for marking her as his.
But oh...he is so good though. She loved it when he kissed her so passionately as his lips travel on her neck. She felt her underwear being dumped with wetness and she tried to shake it off and forced herself to slumber.

==========================

Graduation Day:

Jiyong is having mixed feelings. After the bonfire event with Dara she has been avoiding him. He tried so many times to talk to her but that dork boyfriend of hers is sticking to her like glue. Sohee is also avoiding him and still very angry at him but he really couldn't careless.

"Bro c'mon we're going to be late if you don't pull yourself together."

Bae was calling Jiyong while Top is giving Bom a kiss before they find their seats. The three of them hurriedly took their seats as the graduation ceremony is about to start.

After the graduation the boys are complete.

"Hyungs congratulations!" Seungri started hugging each one of them a very proud maknae.

"Congratulations hyungs! Next year won't be the same without you three."
Dae also gave them a hugged.

Jiyong's parents patiently waited for him. Feeling very proud of their son's achievements as he surprised them by graduating with honors and top of his class. The Park's were also there with Dara which surprised Jiyong.

"Jiyong let's take a picture of you and Dara together."

The two looked at each other as Mrs. Kwon suggested it.

"No it's okay eomeonim. I will take a picture of you and your family instead."

Dara tried to get out of that. But Mrs. Kwon would not hear of it.

"Don't be silly. C'mon you two. Jiyong put your arm around Dara."

Jiyong and Dara locked eyes and he slowly put his arm around her. But each action that they made Mrs. Kwon took their pictures. It was awkward but they did it anyways. They had lunch together at the Kwon's but Dara avoiding Jiyong in all possible way had asked to leave early. Her parents are aware that she had made a promise to stopped by the hospital to visit one of the her patient who's birthday is today.

"Abeonim, eomeonim. Please excuse me for I have a very important meeting to attend to. I won't be staying long today."

Jiyong snapped his head to look at Dara. She's really avoiding me.

"Oh honey, we're sad that you cannot stay but it's okay we'll have plenty of time."

She then excused herself and hugged her parents and her in-laws. Lastly she turned to Jiyong and she gave him a very quick hug that didn't really do any good because she barely touched him.

That same night Jiyong went out with his friends to a club and celebrated their last weekend together. In three days Jiyong, Top and Bae will be leaving for their enlistment. They will be going to different assigned locations.

"Jiyong hyung, are you okay?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong only nodded and took a long gulped his beer.

"I heard that Dara noona is going to America to visit her grandparents over there."

Jiyong only nodded because his mother already mentioned it earlier. She will be leaving the day before his enlistment. He won't be seeing her at all until after his two year military service is done.

==========================

Comes Monday morning Dara is on her way to the airport with her parents. She's been having mixed feelings about everything. She's aware that tomorrow is the day Jiyong is leaving for his mandatory military enlistment for two years. Meaning she won't be able to see nor talk to him for the next two years. She knows that she has been avoiding him after the bonfire incident that happened between the two of them. But why does she feel like she wanted to cry. Why does her heart feel so heavy and in distress. Jiyong's face just keeps popping in her mind and stays there. Why so many unanswered why's.

==========================

Day of leaving for his mandatory military enlistment. Mrs. Kwon is sobbing for the first time her only child will be away from them for two years.

Jiyong also is having mixed feelings especially that he has an unfinished business with his fiancé Dara. They both really need to talk but he needs to wait two years from now. She's been occupying his mind ever since he kissed her for the second time and it had gotten worse after the bonfire incident. He's just so lost right now and it's driving him insane. But he promised himself that he will talk to her when he comes back.