Fourty

Jiyong flipped Dara over on her back as his length is still indeed inside of her. Dara gasped and seeing how Jiyong looks at her lovingly early in the morning makes her fall in love with him deeper.

"Good morning my love!" Jiyong greeted Dara as he kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her nose and her lips.

"Good morning to you too my love." As she gave him her beautiful smile.

Jiyong is still in cloud nine as he saw his fiancé's beautiful smile and knows that he will be seeing a lot more in the near future. He made love to her again as he started easing his length inside of her.

"Babe go and take a shower first and I'll order our breakfast." Jiyong said as he got up naked to get his phone from the inside of his pants pocket.

When Dara saw the fullness of his nakedness she cannot help but blushed, gasped and giggled at the same time. She was in awe on how Jiyong's body is so beautifully fit and that there is no trace of fat in him. Military training must have been good to him. She cannot take her eyes off of him as she studied every inch of him with her mouth wide open.

"Babe!? Close your mouth a fly might go inside." Jiyong with all his might trying not to chuckle as he teased his fiancé with a straight face.

Dara snapped out of it. Feeling embarrassed being caught she hurriedly and clumsily stood up grabbing the whole blanket with her and ran to the bathroom. She heard Jiyong's laughter afterwards as she closed the bathroom door.

Jiyong called the front desk and ordered their breakfast. He also asked if where can they register to get married. After getting all the information that he needed and had made arrangements. He then called his parents to let them know as well as asking Dara's mom for her blessing.

Dara then came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe right after their breakfast been delivered. Jiyong then told his fiancé to get ready and to wear the dress that he ordered from their hotel's store.

Dara furrowed her eyebrows at his suggestion. But Jiyong only kissed her forehead and went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.
"Let's eat after I shower I won't be long."

Dara was just finishing up putting her earrings on when Jiyong came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his lower waist. Some water dripping down his chest as he wiped his hair dry. She found herself gushing and snapped out of it. But not before Jiyong saw all her reactions as he chuckled to himself.

He walked towards her as he lowered his eyes on her level. "You like what you see babe?" Dara's face turned beet red and she felt embarrassed. Jiyong started to tease her again as he chuckles. "Don't worry babe all these are yours and for your eyes only." Saying it with a wink. Dara blushed again. Jiyong chuckled and kissed her lips. "You know I love seeing you blushed like this?"

After they ate their breakfast Jiyong ushered her out to their convertible rental car and drove around the coast for a bit. Jiyong decided to stop at one of the empty beaches in the area. Hand in hand they walked around in a comfortable silence, just feeling the sun and the wind on their faces.

Jiyong finally halted from walking and faced Dara. Contemplating on how to make her agree to marry him today. Taking both of her hands with his, he looked at her studying her beautiful face as his heart raised faster than normal. Dara noticed how nervous Jiyong looks like and asked.

"Ji, are you okay? Are you feeling ill?" She asked as she unclassped one of her hands from his and gently touched his face.

Jiyong closed his eyes and just  lovingly feeling how the palm of her hand is softly touching his face. As he opened his eyes with full of love for her he asked.

"Dara...babe. You know how much I am deeply and crazily in love with you right? I honestly don't think that I can ever spend another day without you by my side. I want to be able to hold you in my arms all night long, every night, to see your beautiful face and that magnificent smile of yours when I wake up every morning. Now that I have finally tasted every inch you, hearing your moans and gasped is like music to my ears and to my manhood. I am now can be called an addict because I cannot get enough of you. I love being inside you, making love with you is out of this world. I have waited a long time for you. After seeing you in the arms of another men, it broke me. I don't ever want to go through that ever again." Jiyong paused for a moment and took her hands again.

Taking a deep steady breath. "Dara...would you do me the honor of becoming my wife today?" Jiyong finally asked.

Dara blinked multiple times as she heard the word today. "D...did...did you just asked me to marry you...today? As in today, today?"

Jiyong smiled and nod. "As in today. Right now."

It was Dara's turn to take deep breaths. Putting her shaking right hand over her mouth as she gushed in disbelief. She started pacing back and forth trying to make sense of all of this. "B...but what about our parents?" She started saying but Jiyong assured her by saying.

"I've already called them and asked for their blessings and they gave us their blessings."

Still with shaky hands she continued. "What about our friends...?"

Jiyong finally took her in his arms to calm her down a bit.  Hugging her and taking her face in his hands as he forced her to look at him he gently said. "Babe. This is about us. You and I. Nobody else. I'm sure our friends will understand. They will give us h*** for not inviting them for a long while. But who cares. All I care about is you. Us. So what do you say? Hmmm?"

Feeling like a nervous little child Jiyong waited for her reply. Dara gave him the most beautiful and warm smile that completely took his breath away. With a nod she said. "Yes. Okay." Jiyong pretended not to hear.

"Sorry babe. What was that?" With his eyes twinkling in delight.

Dara freely said it out loud with arms open wide into the sea, the wind and for whoever can hear her say. "Yes. I will marry you today Kwon Jiyong-ah?"

Jiyong lifted her off the sand and spin her around. They were filled with so much joy and happiness and love for each other.