Twenty-Nine

Jiyong and his special forces team are about to land in their designated location. But this time they have to sky dive down to their location as to not alert their target mission. This mission is top secret and no one knows that they are being deployed here. No one knows how long they will be here. But at this point he doesn't mind if it's tomorrow or years before he gets back. He's broken hearted right now and he has decided to focus and give it all to this mission though she's constantly invading his mind.

"Ok listen up. We're all going to jump soon just make sure that your suit is intact and open it at thirteen thousand feet and that should give you a sixty seconds of free fall. Go ahead and fall in line one by one and wait five seconds for each jump. We'll see each other down there and be safe. God bless us all!"

===========❤️❤️❤️==========

Dara woke up the next day not feeling so well. She had been crying all night when she learned that Jiyong is gone and nowhere to be found. She had met her friends last night and that was how she learned about his disappearance. She called her soon to be in laws but even them have not heard from Jiyong though they have an idea but they were instructed by their son to not to just tell anyone especially Dara.

"I'm so sorry dear but we also have not heard from our son. All I can tell you is that wherever he is he will be fine."

That was the last word she heard from her future mother in law.

Fourteen months have passed and still no Jiyong.

Dara decided to just focus on her studies as she's now entering her last year in college in a few months time and her charity work. She is still dating Il Woo though now he's practically doing his internship at Bumin Hospital in Busan. They hardly see each other anymore because of the long distance from Seoul to Busan. But they do talk every night even if it's just fifteen minutes at a time.

"Hey you. How's it going?" Bom asked her friend Dara.

"Hey. Same ol', same ol'. You?"

"Oh, you know...we're almost done with our junior year and soon it will be our last year here in this University. It's somehow making me sad because Top is graduating and we won't be seeing each other often now. Because next school year while we're still here he is already working for his family's business."

"Yeah. I feel you."

"Say...have you heard from him yet?"

Dara shook her head. She knows who was Bom referring to. She already told the girls about her engagement with Jiyong and they know how she feels about him. She was with them when she was getting sort of hysterical when she found out that Jiyong had left without a word to anyone.

"Well...let's just get through this college thing and start living a life with our new chapter afterwards."

Bom then gave her friend a hug that she needs.

==========❤️❤️❤️===========

Graduation Day:

"We did it girls!!!"

Bom excitedly exclaimed. The girls did a group hug.

"Congratulations to us!!! Woo...hoo!!!"

CL happily yelled it out from the top of her lungs.

"I'm so happy that we all graduated together. Now let's get ready for the next chapter in our lives."

Minzy chimed in.

The rest of the guys are there too along with the girl's family as well as Dae and Seungri's family for they have also graduated. They are all happily chatting and congratulating each other.

Dara could only happily agreed with her friends. She stopped for a bit feeling the hair on her back standing up. She then scanned the area near them...and there he is standing under the tree with his hands inside his front pockets wearing a black skinny jeans and a light blue button up shirt. He's still so handsome but there's something different about him. The way he carries himself and he seemed to have developed a more muscular body. He has a military hair type of cut and still have that most magnetic aura and that tantalizing eyes that can make her feel lost. He's smiling at her and she cannot help but to smile back at him.

Jiyong was studying all the people he cares about happily chatting, cheering and taking pictures of the moment. He's mostly watching the woman he loves laughing and giggling. "Oh, how I miss you babe." Jiyong thought to himself.

He saw her stopped as she slowly scanned the area before her eyes locked with his. It's like a slow motion in the movie where the rest of the world stilled and that only the two of them exist. He cannot help but to smile at her and was surprised when she returned the smile. She still takes his breath away. She's more beautiful now than ever and the way her dress hugs her body doesn't hide the mere fact that she's curvaceous in all the right places. The dress is tight fitted in white color and it goes half way to her thighs. Her flawless legs still hunts him. Her arms and shoulders are exposed because of the spaghetti strap with a heart shaped front that exposed a portion of her breasts cleavage. Once again he can feel his manhood reacting to her. She's the only woman that his body reacts to the way he is reacting right now.

He found himself walking towards her but never breaking their eye contact. When he reached her as their gazes still locked with each he was standing so close to her which if he leaned forward a bit their lips will surely touch to each other. They kept their gazes locked for a long while without saying anything.

But of course in reality...there are people around them who noticed the scene.

"OMG! Jiyong-ah!!! Bro! Hyung!"

The boys exclaimed excitedly and rushed to him to give him a bro hug and was even jumping on him. Jiyong could only laugh and protect himself from these roudy (hyped up) boys. Then the three girls joined in.

Dara on the other hand could only laugh at what is going on. She was watching them playfully grilling him. She felt teary eye for she had missed him terribly. She's no longer with Il Woo, they broke up six months ago because they cannot find time to be together anymore. They had a clean and mutual break up. Though Il Woo would like to pursue her again in the future once he finished with his doctorate. Dara already know that she will never go back with him because her heart belongs to someone else and he is here now. The man she loves is finally back and she will make sure that he knows it.