Two

Day of Engagement meeting at Park's Mansion:

It's a lovely spring morning outside. Mrs. Park was arranging a bouquet of flowers for the gathering outside at the garden area, when Dara came out to see her.

"Sweetie, you have to get ready now the Kwon's will be here in a couple of hours."

Mrs. Park was telling her daughter upon seeing her as she continued with the flower arrangement.

"Omma. D-Do you know anything about the person to whom I will be engaged with and later on marry? Have you heard anything about him?"

Dara nervously asked her mother as she sat on the wooden bench swing.

"Aigoo, are you nervous about meeting Jiyong? I've never personally met him nor have I ever seen him. All I know is that he is the only child just like you."

Dara was slowly swinging herself on the bench lost in her own thoughts. She has been dreading for this day to come and she's very nervous. Since their engagement is strictly private, she's not allowed to let her friends know about this arrangement between the two families.

"Sweetheart, Dara."

Mrs. Park has been calling her daughter's attention but she seems so lost in her own thoughts. She worries about her considering that they have no control of the situation.

"Oh. Sorry omma. Yes, I'm going right now. See you later."

Dara got up and waived to her mom. When she got to her room she went straight to her walk in closet to get what she needs and went to her bathroom to take a shower. After she's done, she went back to her walk in closet to find what to wear. She cannot decide on what to wear. But in the end she chose a flowery off shoulder dress it flows below her knees. She then paired it up with an Achilles Beige flat ankle strap sandals. Then she went ahead and fix her hair by simply letting her wavy hair loose but she put a hair clip on her right side. She didn't bother with the make up but did applied her strawberry flavored lip gloss on. She also put in a pair of small hoop earrings. After she was done she looked at herself in the mirror and with a satisfied smile...

"Dara-ah you can do this. Hwaiting!"

A knock on her door startled her. Then their housemaid spoke up from the other side of the door.

"Ms. Dara, your parents are calling for you."

"Oh ok. I'll be down in a minute. Thank you."

She heard the housemaid's footsteps as she looked at herself one last time and grabbed her fake spectacle and placed it on her eyes. She has perfect vision but she would at times put in her non-prescriptive eye glasses to hide herself. She would wear it to school because she doesn't like to be bothered by anyone. But her friends are all aware of her so called disguised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kwon's Mansion:

"Jiyong are you done with your sparring practice now?"

His dad asked him as he put his arm down on his son's shoulder.

"Yes appa."

Jiyong and his friends are into mixed martial arts since they were little and they have their own gym at the Kwon's mansion. Their martial arts instructor comes in every day after school to teach them. Jiyong is actually a fifth degree black belter. He has the highest rank amongst his friends. Top and Bae are both fourth degree black belters, Dae and Seungri are both third degree black belters.

"Okay now go and get ready we have to be at Park's before noon."

Sighing he can only nod his head. He was already in the middle of the stairs on his way to his room when he turned and asked his dad.