twenty-two

(WHOA AN UPDATE :0)
(I'm tryna update more but writers block hit like a truck bc I push too many projects onto meself.)

Dean never showed up for class, but Castiel swore he saw the teen in the hallway. He couldn't tell since the boy's hood was up, covering his face. Unfortunately, the need to head to class before the bell drew them both away, and after that...the hooded teenager wasn't seen after that.

The pancake feeling from earlier became a burnt out numbness. As if he'd been out social for hours. Yet he hadn't been very social, just talking to staff. Maybe it was the sudden lack of social contact that made this feeling happen? After all, Dean became the main reason first period wasn't a snooze fest.

There wasn't any singing either, causing the numb feeling to grow even more. As if a chunk of his heart was taken out without any sort of blood or physical pain. Just a hard hitting emotional pain.

Definitely one of those nights that deserved a sad song playlist sort of listen. To belt out the soul smacking lyrics in the shower and to fall asleep with musical tears falling down.

At least tommorow could be better. Maybe Dean had an appointment of some kind, and maybe Songbird was resting their voice. Castiel hated assuming the worse, but it was a habit that happens to every teen.