ten

The rest of the day was like a blur, especially since all Castiel wanted was to do was talk to Songbird and listen to them sing. Probably the rest of the day wouldn't be too bad if Dean was in more classes with him; he kinda liked hanging around with the boy. He seemed to be a cool person to hang around, a sort've refreshing sort of cool.

But class ended and the bus ride home was quick thankfully. He was one of the first stops, nearly jumping out of the bus to get his bike. He suddenly paused and realized something; if Songbird had school too, would they even be home right now? Thankfully, he also remembered that he could text them before spending too long waiting around outside to hear someone sing.

"How was school for you?"

"it was okay, kinda hate the semester change for me tho."

Castiel tilted his head, hoping they were okay. He started walking and holding his bike, trying to text at the same time. Probably dangerous, but so was everything in life. Probably stopping to reply would be a better idea, but that wasn't thought about.

"Yeah, that shit kinda sucks. But besides that, how's new the classes?"

"honestly, im only happy with my first period class. it wasnt so bad. plus its a music class sooo im hella hyped for it."

Castiel smiled, chuckling a bit. It did occur to him that he also had a music class first period, but Songbird never said it was a music theory class. So he shrugged it off as just a different class, like chorus or something else music related. He liked the thought of having the same class with them though, but didn't want to ask quite yet about that sort of information.

"also you're gonna miss the performancceee! are you still on the bus or whaaat?"

Castiel grinned and hopped on his bike, gladly biking to the safe bubble that was the auditorium he sat in to hear the secret performances. He leaned his bike against his legs, quickly texting back confirmation that he was within earshot. As soon as the text was read, he could hear the iconic starting lyrics. It was hard to not sing along, desperately wanting to.

Songbird (On Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara