eleven

Despite the fact that the small concert was over, Castiel wasn't going home yet. He hung around, knowing this was practically being in the same room as his Songbird without knowing who they were yet. Eventually he'd want to meet them face to face. Not yet though...he liked the faceless conversations and only knowing them by their singing.

"Damn, you sung that well for a having no backup singers with ya...I'm impressed!"

"aw, thanks angel! im glad you liked it, it was tough to try and get the song right oof."

"Did you have fun doing it though?"

"duh, i got a passion for singing! doesnt matter if it makes my tongue all numb and shit."

Castiel couldn't help but laugh a bit, raising a brow. He liked the passion that was put into singing, like it was a serious thing to them. It meant that they felt confident in the songs they sung the days that Castiel heard them.

"Pfft. Make sure you drink water and let your voice rest. Drink some tea or whatever you like."

"i keep a water bottle with me on all times! ill be okay, don't worry bout me!"

Castiel smiled, and was ready to spend hours in that same spot when a raindrop hit his screen and typed out random letters, which thankfully weren't sent by mistake. He looked at the rainy sky, hopping on his bike to get home. At least he'd still have the rest of the night to talk to Songbird.