nineteen

"hmm...alright. would you rather live without music or without energy drinks?"

"Energy drinks, I'd go crazy without music! Plus I wouldn't have yoou."

"Anyway...would you rather have gym first period or right after lunch?"

"aww, youre sweet...well, i've lived through both of those, so first period. its not that bad!"

"would you rather speak but never be heard or always be heard no matter what?"

"Ooh damn. I think I'd want to be chatting shit and never get heard about it. It'd be awkward if everything is heard, rip."

"...OH"

"i didn't think of that oh Jesus."

"Pff-"

"shut up, im not innocent-"

"Doubt. Would you rather be able to time travel or read minds?"

"what if i want both? one to fix the fuck ups ive made, the other to know if im fucking up?"

"Excuse me name three fuck ups you've made in the time you've known me."

"i was once late to gym because i couldn't get my shorts on, i ordered the wrong lunch twice now, and i spilled water on a cute waiter."

"Oh."

"im not a clutzy person btw, i could literally kick your ass. after the storm tho. storms are spooky."

"I have doubts that you could kick my ass but oki-doki."

"i was gonna jokingly call you an ass but you said oki-doki and it made everything okay so nvm youre cool again."

"Pffft, thanks?"

"welcome- anyway, back to the game! would you rather eat nothing but junk food or nothing but healthy food?"

"I mean I already eat semi-healthily so..."

"ooh, whats it like?"

"I mean, it's food. I have no standards to food, as long as it won't kill me."

"meanwhile i survive on burgers, kit-kats, and monster drinks and don't give a fuck about it killing me."

"You sound edgy, and that's my claim to fame."

"when the duck have you been edgy?"

The storm started letting up a bit, and Castiel barely registered the time as 4 A.M.

"Since I was born."

"you call yourself angel, shut the heck up with that shit."