thirteen

The next morning was as hard as yesterday's morning despite the slightly more normal sleep time. Castiel was too tired to really care, tempted to go in his pajamas. At least it'd match, since all it had design was was angel wings on the back. Plus they were extra soft, and spring has weird weather. Shrugging on a different jacket with a hood, he got ready for school. Why not have a personal pajama day at school? It's good for the mental health of a high school student.

"Guess who's going to school in PJs because stress."

"whats stressing you out angel?"

Castiel couldn't help but smile at how sweet Songbird was. They obviously actually cared about him and that felt nice. Maybe because he cared about them in return.

"Life to be honest. Anyway, I gotta catch the bus...talk to ya later!"

"have a good day angel!! youll hear me after school!"

Castiel smiled, popping in earbuds and getting on the bus. It felt like a quick ride to school. But instead of hanging around and doing nothing, he went straight to class. He saw that Dean was already there, and walked over, pausing before sitting down.

"Can I sit next to ya?" He asked, feeling bad when the boy jumped in surprise at the sudden voice. He looked at Castiel for a moment before nodding, giving a slight smile.