Chapter 12

Language in this chapter, sorry it's a little boring

Chapter 12

        I waited patiently outside my dad's office. He'd been on the phone for the past thirty minutes and I was about to tell him I needed to go home and I was possibly carrying two of his grandchildren. This should go so well they should write a book about it.

        "I'm done now Baila, you can come in now."

        "Hi." He smiled his most loving smile.

        "What's up?"

        "I'm going home tonight." His eyebrows furrowed.

        "So suddenly?"

        "Yeah..."

        "May I ask why?" He questioned.

        "I'm pregnant. Twins possibly." HIs eyes widened.

        "Does your mother know?"

        "No, I just told her I wasn't."

        "Baila, why would you do that?"

        "Dad, no one can know that I am. Absolutely no one."

        "What aren't you telling me?"

        "Seth's wolf can't know I'm pregnant, thus everyone can't know I'm pregnant."

        "Ah, I see how that can be a problem. What do I tell your mother?"

        "I just said Alex has some Alpha business and it was time to go since he and Jacob have both been gone for a while." He sighed.

        "I suppose you and Alex have to do what you two think is best. I truly will miss you though sweetheart." He got up from his desk to give me a hug.

        "I'll miss you too, daddy." He smiled.

        "You better bring your kids here after their born. I can't wait to see them." I smiled. "I am so proud of you and Alex. You'll run Silver Moon amazingly."

        "Thanks dad." He kissed my forehead.

        "Best get going." He said with teary eyes.

        "Yeah, I suppose so."

        We both went into the family room where Kelsey had all her bags stacked and ready to go. She had a lot of crap in her ten bags she packed. The last of my stuff sat next to hers. I only had two bags. The rest was already home.

        Alex shook my father's hand firmly and my father told him that he'd better take care of me. My mom gave Kelsey one final hug then she turned to me. She gave me a huge smile and a hug.

        "You're sure you aren't pregnant?" I nodded.

        "Well, you better tell me when you are. Then you can come and have your baby here!" I sucked in a breath.

        "Mom, I need to be with my own pack. Any kids Alex and I have are going to be born there. In our pack. That's what it means to be the Alpha and Luna."

        "Ugh. We'll talk."

        "You'll lose that talk mom." My dad nodded agreeing with me. She just stomped off. Sometimes she could act really immature.

        "Ready to go, Baila?" Alex called. I nodded and he put an arm around me.

        "See you, Andrew." My dad smiled at us. I waved and twisted my ring and we all appeared back in the pack at Alex's house.