Chapter 15

I hope you all are still sticking with me and the story. Tell me what you think in the comment section and of course vote for it. 

<3 all of you guys so much.

Cate

P.S. There's language in this chapter. Fair warning and things are about to get interesting, and picture of Jonah on the side

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

Seths POV:

        I ran. I pushed my wolf till he couldn't go any more then I pushed him even farther. We had to catch up with the rogues. If I could give Baila one thing, atleast I could give her this. I failed her in every other way, she deserved to be happy with her children and mate.

        Every mile I went, I knew I was just following the pack of rogues. I found tracks, fires that'd been put out, dead animal carcasses, everything that a rogue would need to be constantly on the move. I was continually one step behind them. After a week though, I finally caught up and crept up to their camp. As I looked down there were about three hundred male rogues fighting and messing around. Crap, this wasn't good. I saw the rogue from the jail cell short after. He was sitting on a stump like a king on his throne. The king of the rogues. One of the rogues called him, Niall. Well atleast he has a name. He snickered at his group, he knew they were powerful and if Alex didn't see him coming he'd win for sure. Baila would be dead before they even got a chance to fight back.

        They wouldn't know what hit them. My wolf commented. That's when I took my leave. I had to go warn them. They still had a two days run. If I ran all night and day, I could make it before them.

        I don't know how much longer I'll last, though.

        You have to try. We owe them both.

        No, you owe them both. This wouldn't be happening if you had just accepted her as your mate in the first place. Would it? I grimaced. That was, unfortunately, true.

        I know, but I'm trying to make it up to her. Maybe, she can bargain with Artemis for a second chance mate for us? You never know.

        If that does happen and you don't accept her, I will kill you.

        Deal.

        With that, I shift into my brown wolf and ran again. At the thought of a second mate, it seemed to make him happier. He picked up speed and wasn't complaining about having to run anymore. We were both so tired and dirty that we were hyper. It was almost like a high.

* * * * * * * * * * *

        I made it to Silver Moon (Alex's Pack) in record time. In just one single day, I was on the edge about to step in. Once I did though, I was tackled by some random grey wolf. He must be a border guard. He shifted on top of me and slammed me into the ground, hard. That's gonna leave a mark.

        "State your business here, rogue." Rogue, never have I ever been called that before. It made me feel truly alone and unwanted.

        "I need to see your Alpha and Luna quickly. It's a matter of urgency."

        "And that would be?" Asked another Alpha. It wasn't Alex I know that. I think his names Jonah? He's the Alpha for a neighboring pack. Again, I think, personally, I'm not one hundred percent sure.