Chapter 11

Not much to say here other than I hope you guys like it. Kind of an awkward chapter. I'm planning on editing it after my exams are done but I was to excited to not put it up! Hope you guys like it, Vote/Comment! <3

Chapter 11:

        Kelsey and I heard the thundering sound of two large wolves approaching the house and we knew it was the boys. I never got tired of seeing Alex's massive Black wolf, Quill. He was beautiful and powerful all wrapped into one gigantic wolf. We both ran outside with clothes and greeted them. Alex shifted first and pulled the shorts on that I handed him. Then he pulled me close and kissed me like he would never be able to kiss me again.

        "I don't think you know how worried I was. Why were you so panicked and nervous?" I looked at the ground. No way of escaping it now... "Baila?"

        "Let's go talk inside..."

        He followed me inside without saying a word. I kept running different scenarios through my head that could happen. I didn't even know how to tell him. I motioned for him to sit down in a chair and he obliged with a raised eyebrow. Jacob and Kelsey sat on the couch, both of them were silent. I stood with all eyes on me.

        "Alex..."

        "Yes?"

        "Umm...Ugh!" I plopped down on his lap and took his hand putting it gently to my stomach with a shy smile.

        "What?"

        "Man, what were we talking about?" His eyes went wide. Jacob must have guessed I was too and proposed the idea to Alex.

        "You're...You're pregnant?"

        "According to three at home tests I am. We should probably go see Elliot though, just to make sure."

        "Baila!" He yelled with happiness and kissed me hard. Tears ran down his cheeks. I never thought I'd see the day where the Alpha of the biggest pack in the world would cry. He was just that happy which led me to start crying and pretty soon so were Jacob and Kelsey.

        "Awwww...Now everybody's crying." I laughed. Everyone just smiled.

        "It's so touching." Kelsey exclaimed.

        "Wow since when did you become a sap?" We all laughed.

        "Well, we should probably go see the doctor. I'd hate to think you were pregnant then have it turn out to be wrong..." He trailed off. I understood, he was so excited. The last thing he wanted was false hope. With that the four of us got up and began the walk to Elliot's office.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

        "Elliot! You here?" I called as we walked into the doctor's office.

        "In here!" He called back and I walked into a medical room where Seth sat. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know you had a patient." His eyes roamed my body with lust and I shifted uncomfortably. This was just plain awkward. Like seeing your single ex at a high school reunion awkward...

        "Hi Baila," Seth said with excitement.

        "Don't talk to me." I said flatly.

        "Baila, if you want you can wait in the next room over with your mate." I just noticed Alex walk up behind me. "I'll be with you in a second..."

        "Thanks Doctor." Alex gently grabbed my hand and we walked into the other room. "Who was that?"

        "My ex-mate."