Chapter 14

Chapter 14

        Beep Beep Beep...

        I moaned and shut off the alarm Alex had set for us to wake up. We had a doctor's appointment at 10:00am and he was determined not to miss it. I heard him roll over and gently kiss my neck to wake up and this time I let out a moan of pleasure instead of frustration. He gently sucked on my mark and my eyes shot open in surprise. I moved my head and gave him more room but he just pulled away.

        "Tease..." He grinned.

        "We have the appointment today though. So it's time to get up!" He jumped out of bed and helped me and my bulging stomach out of bed as well. Four pups, and I felt like the fattest woman alive. Unfortunetly though, I wasn't even close to giving birth yet.

        We both got dressed and went downstairs. He stopped when he got all the way down and I almost slammed into him. We saw Kelsey and Jacob making out on our couch. They were all over each other but froze when we started laughing our heads off.

        "Little eyes and ears in the room!" I yelled.

        "Well it took you two long enough we just got bored."

        "Uhuh. Sure you did."

        "Sorry Baila. Alex." Jacob apologised.

        "It's all good man. Just no sex on my couch. Please..."

        "Will not do."

        "Good." Alex and I said in unision.

        "Alex," He turned to look at me.

        "Where are we suppose to be right now?" He looked at the clock and his eyes went wide.

        "The Ultrasound!"

        Alex rushed the four of us out the door and into our jeep to take to the doctor's office. He'd determined that since I was pregnant I couldn't walk. Basically, we drove everywhere we needed to go now. Rachel was waiting for us in the waiting room when we walked in and she excitedly ushered us into a larger room with the Ultrasound machine already set up.

        Alex and Kelsey couldn't stand still as Rachel squeezed the cold gel onto my stomach. It was Jacob who held my hand securly as I anxiously waited for the picture on the screen. Everything went silent as we all looked at the screen. Alex rushed over to me, and grabbed my other hand in his larger one.

        "Are you ready for this?"

        "As long as you're with me, I'll be ready for anything." He kissed my forehead and the picture popped up on the screen.

        "Well, it looks like all four are still as healthy as ever. I'll be it, they've gotten much bigger than the last time I saw them." I laughed.

        "You don't say?" I motioned to my huge stomach. She laughed and nodded.

        "So I take it you'd like to know the genders?"

        "YES!" Alex and I said in unision. Rachel nodded at us. She moved the handle around to our first baby and smiled.

        "Looks like this one is a girl," Alex smiled and I squealed. I wanted a girl so bad. "And this other one in the front is...another girl." She moved the wand around towards the bottom of my stomach to see the two in the back. "This one, is a boy..."

        "Future Alpha." Alex said with a nod. His eyes were glued to the screen.

        "And last but not least, another boy! That makes four beautiful, healthy babies." Alex kissed my lips.

        "Four babies." He repeated. "Four!" I nodded, tears of joy streaming down my face. He gently wiped them away as Jacob clapped him on the back and Kelsey pulled me into a huge, bone crushing hug.

        We all went back home and watched movies. It was nice to have a day where we could hang with friends, and Alex didn't have Alpha duties. We even got the nursery all set up. We ended up painting it blue, green, dark cherry pink, and brown for all four of them. Right now we were waiting for Alex and Jacob to put the cribs together. Kelsey and I were starting to figure out that the stereotype of men not liking to follow the instructions, was true for our men. Alex threw the instructions to the side and him and Jacob were trying to freestyle put it together. Kelsey and I sighed to each other and I picked up the directions and Kelsey grabbed some tools. By time the boys had put together one crib Kelsey and I had two already finished. That's what happens when you follow the instructions.

        I layed in bed with Alex that night with a huge smile on my face. Two boys, two girls, my family couldn't get anymore perfect. He pulled me close and kissed my neck. Then we both fell into a blissful sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, This is another transition chapter. The next chapter is when the dominoes will start falling. 

Have A GREAT DAY! or night....lol

Cate