Chapter 4

Our bad boy, Luke above^^^
------
-
~
-
Daryl's P.O.V

She is different. I feel a connection with her. I try and push it away, but it keeps coming back! Whatever it takes, however long it takes, I will figure her out.

I will break her.
-------

Daryl's P.O.V.

It was a quiet day, nothing out of the ordinary. Some of the guys had just gone out on a run and Hailey and I had just came back from hunting a few hours ago.

I eyed Hailey over at the house talking to Trent and Violet.

Hell, what a huge ass. Sexy.

Wait what?!

STOP! Daryl Dixon! You DO NOT like her!

I was snapped out of my trance of scolding myself by some yelling out by the cars that just pulled up. I grabbed my crossbow and headed towards the sound, catching the siblings heading towards it too out of the corner of my eye.

They looked pissed, especially Violet, but more Hailey, because she always looks mad.

Shane, Rick, and Glenn were trying to control with a young guy around 23 with black hair struggling to get away.

I stopped in my tracks, completely stunned.

You know why?

Because Violet seemed like a quiet, sweet girl. But her face was beet red with anger, and she stomped right up to the guy and smacked him across the face with so much force that he stumbled and fell, hard, on his back.

"What the HELL is wrong with you!!!" She screamed at him.

I was starting to get scared by a girl a few heads shorter that me.

"You break my heart! Betray us, and leave us to die!!!!!" She yells out.

The boy just looked up from the ground and snickered, amusement in his eyes.

"Good to see you too Violet, miss me?" he laughed.

Violet was fumming. I almost didn't see Hailey coming at him too, full of rage with Trent trailing behind trying to stop her.

Shit. If she gets ahold of him it won't turn out good.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her tight to help Trent restrain her.

Hell, she got some force when she's pissed.

"YOU!! You better not be showing your face around here!! You.... I'll, I'll kill you!! You little shit!! You'll pay for what you did to us! To Violet!" She struggled to get away from us, even though she might have pushed one of us away, she was no match for me.

"Woah Hailey! Calm down. Ain't no one killin' nobody!" She won't listening. I looked over at Violet. Rick was on top of her trying to hold her down, while the new dude just sat there on the ground laughing.

"Hey, boy! I don't know who the hell ya are but I wouldn't be laughing right now!" I yelled at him while trying to restrain Hailey.

This is gonna be rough..

......................
Later that night- Violet's P.O.V.

I had cooled down a bit, but me and Hailey were still pretty pissed. We had chained Luke ( that's his name) to the side of the barn. I caught Daryl coming towards me. I forced on a fake smile and turned to face him.

"Hey Violet, can I speak to you a sec? And you can drop the smile. I know its fake. " He looked kinda concerned.

"Sure what's up?" I slid over on the log I was sitting on to let him sit down beside me.

"What's the story about this Luke guy, anyway? Ya'll don't seem to happy he's here." He said to me.

My forced smile dropped. It was true, we didn't want him here. I don't know how Trent's not over reacting like we are.

I glanced over at Luke and sighed.

"Luke, he's my ex. We broke up when the disease started spreading because he decided to work for this guy.. he called himself The Governor. After awhile, he dropped Luke because he stole something, I don't know what. We gave him another chance, that was a mistake. Walkers attacked our camp and he left us to fend for ourselves." I stopped and took a deep breath, not wanting to continue. Seeing this, Daryl put a light hand on my shoulder comfortingly but he seemed kind of awkward about it, like he wasn't used to comforting someone.

"Alright, I'm sorry to here that. We'll make him pay. He'll work hard everyday and sleep outside. But who is the Governor?" He asks me confused.

I looked up at him with a small smile just as tears started filling my eyes.

"Thank you, but don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure he is dead." I said and he noded, walking over to Hailey.

At least for our sake... I hope he is.

He HAS to be....