Chapter 7

Hey my lovelies!! So sorry for the late update. Things are CRAZY in my life right now. Just please hang in there until i can get on a regular updating schedule. Anywho! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

VOTE!! I need more votes! So VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Ok, enough chitchat, enjoy!! :)
-----------

Hailey's P.O.V

I felt sparks as he kissed me softly, and our lips moved in sync. I finally pulled back, brushing my fingers lightly over my lips. He scratches his head and has a nervous smile.

"That felt ... right..." he says looking at me. I nod and that weird feeling coming back.

"Yeah... it did... i-i liked it..." i replied and a smirk played on his lips.

"Ah so Miss. Owens' attitude has finally subsided and she has come to her senses." He remarks and i glare at him.

"That meant nothing." I sneer at him, making the playful look in his eyes vanish. It was replaced with hurt, but it was covered by glaring back. My glare faltered, but i stood my ground.

I couldn't get close to someone else. I can't do it. He will get mad at me if i keep my secrets from him. So i push the feeling away and turn on my heel, running off somewhere, where i can be alone...

--------
Trent's P.O.V

I saw her run off, leaving Daryl standing there.

Ok yes, i followed them. Hey! She is my little sister, don't blame me for wanting to look out for her.

I peered through the bushes and heard him mumbled some obscenities and then turned to the tree next to him, slamming his knife into it. I jumped a little at the force of it.

"Come on out. I know yer there." He called out, to what I suppose was to me. I sighed and stepped out.

"What do ya want? And why are ya hidin'?" He asked me and i cleared my throat.

"Just wanted to see what my little sis was up too. Just making sure she isn't getting into trouble." I tell him, straightening my posture. He nods.

"No need to worry, she is 23. She can handle herself. And trust me. She is in good hands, I can take good care of her." He said, a smirk appearing on his face, his eyes has a daring glint in them. I glared at him.

"What you tryina say?" I ask him, trying to hide my anger, since what he just said and I just saw him kiss my sister. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Your sister is MY girl. Has been ever since she saved me." He tells me, leaning against the tree. "Even tho she can be a bi-" he didn't get to finish before my fist connected with his jaw. The impact makes me fall, the the wave of pain going up my arm. Before i knew what i was doing, my fist connected with his face two more times. He shoves me off and starts punching me, a wave of pain surging through me as he kicks me in my side. I groan, but get back up, spitting blood to the side. I look at him and see he is smirking as blood drips from his nose and mouth.

"You're a good fighter." He nods to me, "now why fight me? I'm just going to protect her when you can't" he tells me and i nod.

"Ok. Now lets get back. We are both dead to her." I say as we both head back.
---------
Daryl's P.O.V

"I'm fine" i tell Hailey as she daps my bleeding cheek. I hiss when she applies alcohol on it.

"Yeah. Sure. You're 'fine'," she says as she rolls her eyes. I smile at her concentrated face, which was adorable, then she looks at me. "What?" She asks a blush slowly creeping to her cheeks.

"Nothing." I say, as i smirk at her. She glances at me and lets her hair fall in her face as she mutters a 'whatever'.

She dabs my cut brow and runs her thumb over my cheek, right under my eye.

"That looks pretty bad, I can't believe he did that to you. I'm so sorry," she starts to ramble on but i stop her.

"Hey hey hey. It's cool. I'm fine. Ok?" I tell her looking at her intently, noticing i have my hands on either side of her face, i pull back mumbling a 'sorry' and looking away. She laughs a little, making me look at her.

"It's ok." She smiles a genuine smile, making me smile.

------

"Ok ok, lemme think. Blue?" I guess for the fifth time. You see, me and Hailey are playing 20 questions and i am losing, sadly.

"Nope, close though." She says as she throws one of her knives at a tree. I groan.

"Teal??" I ask hopefully, and she nods.

"Finally! After 5 trys!" She exclaims making me chuckle.

"Ok princess" i tell her smirking, but before i can turn to look at her she has me up against a tree, her knife at my throat.

"Don't call me 'princess' " she growls making me chuckle even more.

"Whatever princess" i say smirking as i push her off.

"Nice reflexes t-" before i could say anything, i see a flash of black a few feet away and a gun shot rings out.

Hailey screams out and falls to the ground.

I rush over looking over her and see blood seeping through her shirt from her side, she mutters something and starts to close her eyes.

"Hailey! Stay with me!! You have to keep your eyes open!" I yell ask she mutters some other stuff, passing out. "Shit!" I take off her belt and use it as a turnicut, I pick her up swiftly, and head back to camp.

Please don't let her die. Please don't let her die.
-----

OMGOSHHH!! What happens next?? CLIFFHANGER!!

Oh heck yas it is!! ;P

Love y'all!

Vote. Comment. Follow

-Katdixon6