Chapter 15

Hello my loves! So this is a little different from the show, I added my own little creativity and twists in here! I hope y'all enjoy!

________________

Hailey's POV

"Keep your eye on her, whatever you do don't let anything happen to her. If she needs anything you get it. Understood?" Negan tells the guy before he grabs Lucille and leaves.

I wait about 30 mins.

Negan has finally left, I got to get out of here and find Daryl before he forces me to do heaven knows what.

I look over at the guy guarding my room, thinking quickly I put together a plan. I groan in pain clutching my now stitched up wound. He looks over at me and rushes over.

"Are you okay?" The young man asks me, probably around 20 years of age. I frown at him, so young yet so brainwashed.

"Yeah I think can you take a look for me?" I ask lifting up my shirt so he can examine it. He sets down his gun on the table next to me and crouches down to my level. I quickly grab his knife out of its sheath, spin him around and slit his throat with ease, feeling numb about it. I shove his body off of me and stand up, grabbing the gun. I look around the room and see my bow, only for it to be snapped in half along with all my arrows.

I lost my bow and arrows in the woods quite some time ago, but now I guess I'll never get to use them again. I sigh as I feel my eyes well with tears.

Trent gave me those as a birthday gift before all this shit started, it was the only thing I had left of him to hold onto.

I look away blinking away the tears as i grab my belt with my gun. i take out my gun with the silencer and put the other under my waistband, covering it with my shirt. i rush out of the room and down the dark hallways. Soon I hear footsteps and step behind a cart with cleaning supplies on it. Once they have passed I continue down the hallways.

Daryl has to be here somewhere.

Soon I come up to a block with loud echoing music.

"We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet, 'cause the world is 'bout a treat when you're on easy street."

I cringe at the annoying music but keep moving. I hear voices and press myself against the wall.

"Give this to Prisoner A, Negans orders." A deep voice says, and the music stops. Soon I hear footsteps in the opposite direction. I hear a door open, the close. I silently walk behind a man who seems to be guarding the little place.

Daryl has to be here.

As I come closer I stab him in the back of the neck as his body collapses on the floor. I check the surroundings to make sure no one else is around.

"Daryl??" I whisper shout to the doors.

Nothing.

I unlock the first door but it's empty, I continue on until I get to the last door on the row. I unlock it and open it to see a him laying there, puddles of piss and puke spotted around the little dark cell along with a plate of stale bread and what seems to be dog food. I rush up to him and get on my knees lifting his head up.

He looks so broken and vulnerable. The sight of him breaks my heart.

"Daryl, honey I'm here." I tell him as he slowly sits up. So much dirt, sweat and grime is on his face he is almost unrecognizable. His piercing blue eyes meet mine and I help him to his feet.

"Hailey.. is it really you?" He asks grabbing my arms tightly. I nod with a smile, trying not to cry. He wraps me in a hug and I hug him back.

"I can't believe it's really you." He mumbles in my hair. I nod to him