~ Chapter 50 ~ (Gyuutaro And Daki)

Start from the beginning

"Man, your face got burned? Take care of that thing. You were born with such a cute face after all" the male demon complimented Daki trying to calm her down from crying.

Tengen rushes again towards both of them but the male demon saw this. In a few moment, a wound appeared on top of Tengen's head while the demon is at his back facing away.

"Heh, not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I struck with the intent to kill, too. Nice man. Nice." the demon complimented the sound pillar as he really did intend to kill Tengen swiftly but Tengen managed to stop the attack.

Both of them turned around and faced each other. Tengen analyse the demon in front of him the male demon indeed seems more powerful even though his appearance seems to be very skinny. However, appearance are never matter in term of strength.

The demon also hold a pair of sickles in his hands. This demon is the brother of Daki and share the same title as the upper moon six, Gyuutaro.

Gyuutaro and Tengen are about to engage in combat but before they do so, Gyuutaro begins to analyze Tengen's appearance.

"Nice face..."

"Nice skin... No spots, no birthmark, no wounds."

"Nice flesh... I can't get any fatter myself"

"And you're real tall, man. You're clearly over six feet here"

"I'm sure you're real popular with the girls, man."

"The envy... Ohhhh the envy. Could you just drop dead?"

"And you'll get a real painful death now. I'll skin you alive and claw your innards out right after" Gyuutaro said as he eerily scratch at his face until he begins to bleed, and voices his jealousy over Tengen's looks.

In the corner of the room, Daki can be seen crying as she whines at Gyuutaro to kill the other Demon Slayers who burned her as well. She proceeds to tell him that they "ganged" up on her.

"Yeah, yeah, unforgivable. My cute, dumb little sister was working soo hard. I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her" Gyuutaro said.

"Time to collect the debts. I'll collect one for every bruise they put on you. I'll make you spin round and round when you die because my name is Gyuutaro!" the demon told Tengen.

Using two large sickles, he creates a flurry of large arc-like slashes aiming them towards Tengen.

Elsewhere in the district, Tanjirou can be seen carrying Nezuko as he rushes to put her away to safety.

He looks up into the sky and sees the sickles return back in the direction that they came like a boomerang, he becomes concerned when he smells Tengen's blood and rushes to return to to help.

"I'M HERE DAMMIT! I'VE ARRIVED DUMBASS! RELY ON ME DAMMIT" Tanjirou heard the familiar loud voice and turned around to found Inosuke with Zenitsu who is 'sleeping'.

Tanjiro quickly informs them to help the sound pillar as he went away to put Nezuko in her box.

~With (Y/N)~

(Y/N) arrives at the evacuation spot as he put down the woman on his back. "Go with the others and find someone who could treat you up with your wounds" (Y/N) told the woman.

The evacuation spot is quite far from the Yoshiwara District. It took him 15 minutes to get here. (Y/N) is about to leave and go back into the red light district for the battle...

But he stopped himself before doing so...

If he leave the civilians here without someone protecting them, they are still vulnerable to demon attack. The sun is still few hours away, there's a possibility that other demons would come here to invade.

He wouldn't let that happen, not in his watch. However, he still need to get to Yoshiwara to help the others fighting the demon by themselves. The demon is an upper moon which is dangerous.

(Y/N) already have a plan how to keep these people safe from demon. He began running around the evacuation spot throwing something that he brought along before he infiltrated this place.

A purple smoke began to surround the area as he continue to throw another...

He throwed few smoke bombs that filled with the scent of Wisteria flower. A natural demon repellent. (Y/N) has created many since it proven to be very effective to keep the demons away.

However, it may take some time for him to apply the wisteria bombs to all the spots in the area.

He just hope the others will hold on while he is occupied for now until he returns....