💝Chapter 14💝I think I'm inlove

Start from the beginning

Shush I think he is calling me . I cut her before she can finish talking one of my favorite thing I like doing when she is blubbering a lot ... Because it irritates her and when she is irritated she pouts like a baby ... A cute baby with big glasses hiding her adorable ocean blue eye. Oh God am I lucky .

"Hi... Leslie ". Leo says from the other end of the line.

Why is he stuttering ? And why is my heart racing at just the sound of his voice... I have never noticed his amazing voice before ... The sound is so miraculous good ... Damn that's one heck of a boyfriend I have there ... He is just so perfect .... He is mine now . I still can't believe the word I just said "mine" .... I hope this doesn't end in tears like it always does for teen relationships.

Hey ... I was just about to call you . I say blushing.... He is not even here and I'm in a blushing mess .

"Uhm no it's alright ... How was your afternoon. He says too formal .

"Oh my gosh ... Love .... Sweet mother of Jesus ... I hope Andy is also sweet like leo". Madeline says after coming out from her I-am-irritated-with- you mood .

Madeline some PRIVACY! please.. I say empasising on the word privacy .

"Hey chillax I'm just gonna grab some juice from the kitchen anyways ... She says raising both her hands in the air as some source indicating her surrender and she shoots me a make-sure-you-tell-me-everything glare before she finally leaves.

Hmm it was great and yours? ... This conversation is soo awkward and formal ugh .

"Mine was great to".

Okay . I simply respond... In my thirteen years of existence .... I have never had a conversation this akward.

"Guess what ". He says trying to Enlighten the mood.

What ? I ask sounding like a suffocating hen being sent to the slaughter house.

"My fifteen birthday is in two days and I'm throwing a family party on Thursday and I'm thinking of inviting both our families so we can share the good news of our relationship. Is that okay or am I rushing ". Leo says

Woah .... Really you are gonna do that for me I say on the verge of crying.

"Of course because ... I love you from the moon to the sun ... I wish I was there to give you a tight hug and tell you how I feel about you ".

Flashbacks

"Happy birthday to you.... Happy birthday to you ... My parents sing to me on my tenth birthday. Now make a wish they both say.

I wish I'll find a boyfriend .... Who is like my daddy .... I say about to blow the candles.

"Darling.... You don't need a boyfriend now . She laughs and daddy joins in.

"But if you ever get a boyfriend find one who is gonna be more than daddy , Who is gonna love you more than daddy does , Who is gonna be there for you , Who is gonna call you every night just to hear your voice , Who is gonna try their best to put a smile on your face when you are sad-".

Mummy boys like that do not exist. I giggle and blow my candles secretly wishing ..... I find one like how mummy described.

"Hellooooooh leslie are you still there or did your phone get jealous of you and decided to mute me".

Haha .... Is that even possible can my phone actually do that?