💝 Chapter 9💝Betrayal

_𝕃𝕖𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

After standing at the school's ward room for what felt like hours and contemplating whether I should knock or just enter . I finally decide to knock . If she doesn't respond . I'll just enter so I won't wake her up from her beauty sleep. I say to myself.

"Uhmm... uhmm leo what are you doing here". She ask.

What am I doing here ? I step closer to her . What are you doing not laying in bed. She takes a step back and I move closer.

"Well .... I just..... woke...
up". She slutters.

Hmm for some reason . I don't believe you . I step closer

"Why don't you believe me ?
What else will I be doing besides sleeping. she shifted her gaze to the cute stuffed animal on the bed . I presume she slept on.

Well I don't know . What else would you be doing instead of sleeping? I step closer . She moves backwards but unlucky for her . She bumbs into the wall.

"Uhmm leo.... What.... are ... you ... doing . She slutters again both her cheeks burning red.

She tries to escape from me but I block her with my left hand. She turns to my right . I block her with my right arm to .

We are both facing each other my face few inches away from hers. So what was I saying ? Oh yeah I want to know why you aren't sleeping right now. Her breathing tenses and I swear it's almost like I can hear her heart beating as twice as normal.

"Um.... I just wanted to read my favorite novel ". She blurts out too quickly and her whole face turns red as she looks down to her feet .

I like the way I am making her feel. What's your favorite novel called? I stepped closer.

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

Uhm mmmm ....my ....favorite... novel is called Imprisoned ..... I don't why I can't stop sluttering . As he steps closer my heart escapes a beat and the most shocking thing happened. Leo kissed me .

"Uhm sorry I didn't mean to ". He says as he takes a step back.

"It's your Time to taunt him" . The devilish girl on my right says ..

Is it just my eyes or have you dyed your hair purple? I ask her.

"This is not about me . She slaps her hand on her face while shaking her head . Just Kiss him back .

Leo ...

"Yes". He responds

I grab his sweat shirt and I pull him closer to me and force my lips on his.

He surprised me by kissing me back . We make out like stupid teenagers until something snaps in his head and he pushes me away.

"That was not supposed to happen. I am sorry Leslie but I can't be doing this . I don't wanna end up like them . He snobs and leaves the room.

What did I do .... And why do I feel so sad that he rejected me and who is them? It was just a stupid kiss that was not even supposed to happen . Look at what happens when you decide to listen to the devil.

I leave the room in search of Madeline . But I was even more surprised when I bumped into someone .

"Sorry I didn't mean to do that I wasn't looking where I was going". He says ...... He says ..... He fucking says .

Benjamin what are you doing here?

"Leslie .... He is just surprised as me . I was just looking for the washroom and what are you doing here?

What am I doing here . I roll my eyes . I school here.

"You do ?

I mentally slap myself for saying that but my mind is messed up by a certain somebody. So I Can't just take the full blame.

"Well we need to talk". Benjamin says.

Why does my past keeps finding me . I have got nothing to say to you despicable Human.

He grabs my hands and pulls me to the store room.

Let go off me! . Let go off me I don't wanna talk to you .

"But you are going to anyways whether you like it or not.

Someone help me! someone help me!

"Stop acting like pathetic bitch and just hear me out.

_𝕃𝕖𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

Why did I pull away. I just don't wanna be a vulnerability . If I become vulnerable . She will end up breaking me and breaking my walls . But what I did is wrong and I have to find her and apologize for it.

Leslie ! I enter the schools ward room but she is no where to be found. Where could she have gone to. I think I should call Madeline and ask her.

Madeline have you seen Leslie ?

"She is probably still resting in the school's emergency ward room.

If Leslie hasn't talked to Madeline yet then I should probably not say anything.

Okay thanks .

"You are welcome and hurry the football match will be starting in 30 minutes. She hangs up.

Leslie where could you have gone? I check all the classrooms the staffs room , I even check the stadium but she is no where to be found . Where could she be? Well I hope she doesn't do anything stupid because of my lack of common sense and confidence to tell her why I pushed her away like that.

"Why don't you check the store room ". The voice at the back of my head suggest.

I do just that only to be heartbroken by what I see. As soon as Leslie see me coming in she wraps her arms around the guy . Who's school is a swon enemy of our school . I don't know why my legs won't comply to the request of my cerebrum . I wanna get out of here I can't bare this Betrayal . I thought we had a thing . I thought.... I start to snob. Love sucks . I just got dumbed even tho we aren't even dating. I just got betrayed the small remaining part of my heart just got torn into tiny pieces which can not be fixable.

I take a step back , back , back and back only to be consumed by darkness and hatred . I hate everyone . I have been Human for so long. I wipe my tears . It's time I turn off my humanity switch.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟 ? 😭💔
𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠 😚💝

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💘