💝Chapter 12💝Let the anger out

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧 _

Wait what the fuck . Who owns this house maybe I didn't here you clearly enough . Repeat yourself would you?.

"Like I said Leo owns this house and why that reaction ? I thought you are gonna be jumping with joy or something". Madeline says

I have to go back home .... "Well , Well , Well what do we have here if it isn't Big eyes nerdy girl and little miss ugly here . I gotta give it to you guys for pulling off that look and for that dramatic entrance you made there . The mean bitches interrupts me before I could finish my statement.

We ain't got time wasting it on un deserving ugly bitches. I roll my eyes .

"You think you can come over here and have fun bitch . This party is for rich folks not poor bastards who's parents can't even afford to buy themselves some car". Their leader Sandra says.

Sasha or whatever you call yourself like we said we ain't got you time . I will rather spend time mobing the washrooms of America than to smell your bad breath rumble senseless stuffs . I say .

"Bitch what did say? She pours the alcohol from the red cup in her hands on my crop top and she stretches her hands to give me a dirty clap but the most shocking thing happens Madeline holds her hands before she can slap me then slaps her across the cheek. Everyone is watching as now as the echo of the slap rings across the room.

"If you kids are gonna fight in my house then you should get the fuck out ". One of house help says .

"Bitch you gonna regret slapping me ". Sandra says and she flips her ugly ass hair as they walked away.

Oh my gosh Madeline I did not expect that .

You have no idea who I have become now . She flips her hair and model across the room catching every guys eyes .

I follow her ...... Girl I gotta go to the washroom to clean up ..... Maddy and Victor are in the kitchen having some shots. Meet you in some few seconds.

"Okay be quick". She says.

Damn this bitches .... My favorite crop top is ruined just because of pure Jealously . This house is too big . Where the hell is the fucking washroom . I stop dead in my tracks as a hand smacks my ass.

"Baby girl you got some sexy looking ass there damn! ". A cracked headed guy probably in his late teens say to me .

On Normal occasions . I would have slapped the smirk from that stupid face of his . But he is with a gang I think . They probably smoke pots and do drugs . So if I slap one of their members they are gonna go al physco on me. I'm just watching him like a complete fool .

"Do you wanna go to one of the rooms and let's have some alone time ". He winks at me.

Oh my God what should I do .... RAN!!

"Where do you think you are going . He says while his friend blocks me.

God in situations like this I need your help ....where the fuck is my guidance angel .

"You don't need an angel right now .... What You need right now is a demon ....kick him in his nuts like your life depends on it and ran. The purple headed devilish girl on my left says.

I do just as I'm told to. Don't you fucking touch me I kick him in his nuts and I ran .

"Ouch he yelps and screams Chase her !!

I ran as fast as this two tiny legs can carry me.

I keep on running un till I come across a room and I open it . What the hell are they doing . I stare in shock as I watch a girl probably my age rubbing her hands around that guys hard crock.

Holly shit ..... What did I just witnessed . I shut the door and I continue running .... I come across another door . I open it small and take a peek . Phew coast clear .... I lean against the door . The room is so dark but it's worth it . I put my ear on the door for any signs indicating they have found me .

"Where is she ? Their leader asks I think .

"Boss we lost her ". His minion replied.

"Goddam you people ... Do I have to do everything myself ?.... Let get out from here . I well find that bitch and I'll teach her a lesson . Never to mess with the south snakes ". He says and I heard their footsteps disappear .

South snakes ? ..... Probably the name of their gang ... How stupid . This is actually a cursed house . I was just looking for a washroom now look I have just fallen from the frying pan into the fire.

"If you are looking for the washroom it's at the bottom left right corner of my House. The voice startles the crap out of me causing me to jump and bang my head on the handel of the door.

The voice seems so familiar .... Leo ?

"Yeah it's Leo" he switches on the lights and look at me from head to toe.

Uhmm.

"Why are you staring at me like I'm the one who woke you up from your peaceful sleep . I have showed you the washroom now get the fuck away from my room. He snaps.

There is something behind his eyes . I can't figure out what it is but it carrirs a lot of emotions trapped in a cage.

Hey don't you dare snap at me . I wasn't the one who put you in that of yours mood okay ! And I'm supposed to be doing all the snapping here . Not you. I roll my eyes at him.

" Whatever get out from my room ". He says but calmly this time.

I'm not gonna go anywhere until you give me an EXPLANATION FOR WHY YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING ME ! I snap

YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION TRUST ME YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET ONE . NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM. He screams.

Like I said I AIN'T GONNA GO ANYWHERE UNTIL I GET ONE . Remember you pushed me so you don't have the right to BE COCKY!

"I pushed you . Oh please ..... You KISSED THAT GUY AFTER I KISSED YOU . AFTER I WAS ABOUT TO EXPLAIN WHY I PUSHED YOU AWAY . He screams.

HOW DOES THAT AFFECT YOU! REMEMBER YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME AWAY . YOU GAVE ME HOPE THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING TO SOMEONE . BUT YOU TOOK THAT HOPE THE MOMENT YOU GAVE IT TO ME THEN CRASHED IT LIKE IT MEANT NOTHING TO YOU . AND YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID KISS ? YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD . I yell.

"I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ... DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ? I LOVE YOU !! I LOVE YOU LESLIE!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞 😌 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 . 𝐗𝐨𝐱𝐨 😚💝

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💘