💝Chapter 11💝Time for a makeover

_𝕃𝕖𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

"Leo I don't care what you do to your house . Remember it's your house but if you destroy it you will be forever homeless trust me ". My dad says to me on the phone.

I know dad you don't have to repeat it over and over again . But you still haven't answered my question can I have a party today considering the fact today is Saturday and I don't have school.

"Leo aren't you listening to me . I said it's your house you can do whatever you want to it . I don't give a damn . He says again.

Okay thanks.

"Is that all ? Because I got better things doing than wasting it on an poor excuse of a son".

He doesn't even wait for me to reply before he ends the call and by important things he means fucking that hoe I say to my dog (Grandy)

Woof , Woof ... He responds.

Time to call Richard and tell him the party is gonna happen.

Yo Rich.

"Wassap , the party gonna happen or what ? He asks

Yah it's gonna happen.

"Cool bro. I'mma send the invitation asap . Order your servants to get the place ready. He says.

Spoilt brat. I say before ending the call.

Miss Elizabeth can you please prepare the house I'll be throwing a party at 8 pm . I might be rich but I ain't rude.

"Sure thing boss ". She says jokely.

I give her a small smile and I enter my room again and start playing videogames.

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

"Leslie stop watching TV and go and work out . You are gonna gain a whole pound sitting on that couch and eating fries". Mom says.

Mom you have no idea the amount of exercise my fingers get by pushing these buttons on the remote.

"Oh my God ... She rolls her eyes and leaves me alone.

Finally inner peace . I say.

"I heard that girl I'mma give your ass some whooping after I'm done with the laundry . Mommy says.

And I giggle . Damn what says the time . Holly fuck it's 6 pm already.

There is a loud bang on the gate.

"Victoria, Victoria!! Go and check who is knocking on our gate . My mom screams.

"Mom I'm busy . Leslie go and check who's knocking ! Victoria screams.

Why me ? . I ask.

"Goddam it . You girls are gonna send me to the grave before my time . Leslie before I count form one to three go and open the door before my left hand kisses your face . She starts counting 1....

I ran to the gate. Phew I wipe the sweat off my face and I open the gate.

"Leslie , oh my gosh I have missed you , Madeline runs and give me a hug. You stopped picking up my calls . She is crying now . I thought something happened to you . I... thought.... You... Were... Ignoring... Me .... I .... Thought.... She snobs while sluttering

My mind can't process what's happening right now . It takes me a second before I process it . Madeline is at my gate giving me a tight hug on full snobs.

Girl stop crying , I won't ever Ignore you . I just placed my phone off and as you can see nothing has happened to me except for the fact that you are gonna choke me .