💝 Chapter 5💝 I have a best friend

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

I don't like the way he is staring at me . Its kinda freaking me out . Mmmm. I take my seat next to him and he ignores me again. Well there goes my curiosity. I can't believe this for the first time in my life .... I actually think I am starting to love science . It must be the way Miss Karen teaches it . I think I like her . The bell rings and Madeline approaces me.

"Girl , I saw the was Leo was staring at you ". Yh I know it was kinda freaky .

"Let's head to the canteen I think I just heard the speaker announcing that breakfast is ready ". So Leslie which extracurricular activities will you like to join ? Madeline asks me .... Hmm I haven't thought that far yet . I tell her. Do you mind mentioning the ones the school has.

"My pleasure ".
There is the Arts club

The Badminton team

The Baseball team

The Chess club

The Concert band

The Curling team

The Environment club

The Football team

The Golf team

The Knitting Club

The Lacrosse Team

The Photography club

The Skating board club

The Soccer Team

The Soft ball Team

The Swimming Team

The Ultimate freebie club

The Volleyball Team

The Wrestling Team

Lastly but not the Yearbook club".

Oh my gosh . You memorized all that . Girl how long have you been in this school .

"Hehehehe Ten years actually hehehehe I join this school when I was three".

That explains a lot.

What do you wanna have for breakfast ? Madeline ask me as we approach the canteen . Hmm what do they have ? I regret the moment I asked after she starts talking.

They have
Bacon , eggs and cheese sandwich with hot Vanilla milk.

Butter milk pancakes.

Grits.

Chicken and waffles.

S'mores.

Twinkies.

Key lime pie.

Burritos.

And black tea.

"Have a sit here ,she points to where Victor and Maddy are sitting, "Madam Leslie place your order and lemme serve you consider yourself lucky to be placed at a VIP with a VIP waitress . She giggles and we all giggle along .

So what will you have Madam ?

How about some lime pie . Girl you so skinny am sure my dog is way way bigger than you . Choose again !

Victor and Maddy laughs and say she is right.

Ha.... Ha go ahead and laugh . You guys have know idea slim is the new sexy.

They laugh again but harder this time.

Fine I'll change my order . I will like a Bacon , eggs and cheese sandwich with hot Vanilla milk and a lime pie. Thank you.